Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora è ben lungi dall'essere l'unico che gioca alle telecamere. Lei è un vero esibizionista come Nelly, ma in realtà a giocare alla macchina fotografica di tanto in tanto è la loro realtà, perché a loro piace conoscere la gente sta guardando altrimenti non c'è emozione nel esibizionismo. Entrambi camcaps visita.  

many girls and couples eastern europe are swinger (video masha and sasha) exhibitionist (leora and nelly).
still lacks a cuchhold here

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Lol Belle is like this is my house and i will chill on the couch! Seriously though i bet she has a bit of a hangover and the duvet is a comfort thing.

I was staying with a family friend in Rome and he had twins of different sexes just a little younger than me (I actually had my first voyeur experience with this girl many years before). Anyway I was on the sofa with her and what do you know her boob popped out. Very distracting but I didn't comment - we were the only ones in the room. Later she ask me to the beach but I was an idiot and turned her down.

It was quite awkward because father and twin were both policeman and I knew the father was not a man to be crossed (let's say I had personal experience of it) but I went out with the male twin and his mate at which we talked about the girl which again was weird because the friend kept on wanting to get me to say how hot she was with her twin right next to me. I could only nod in agreement.  

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

many girls and couples eastern europe are swinger (video masha and sasha) exhibitionist (leora and nelly).
still lacks a cuchhold here

Of course you know Nelly, Masha and Dasha are all close friends.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ero con un amico di famiglia a Roma e ha avuto due gemelli di sesso diverso solo un po 'più giovane di me (in realtà ho avuto la mia prima esperienza con questa ragazza voyeur molti anni prima). Comunque ero sul divano con lei e che cosa sai sua tetta spuntato fuori. Molto distrazione ma non ho commento - eravamo gli unici nella stanza. Più tardi mi chiedono alla spiaggia, ma ero un idiota e lei ha rifiutato.

E 'stato molto imbarazzante perché il padre e gemello erano entrambi poliziotto e sapevo che il padre non era un uomo da attraversare (diciamo che ho avuto esperienza personale di esso), ma sono uscito con il gemello maschio e la sua compagna con cui abbiamo parlato del ragazza che ancora una volta è stato strano perché l'amico continuava a voler farmi dire come caldo era con il suo gemello accanto a me. Potrei che annuire.  

roma è roma!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

When leaving Belle
One knows

Well 60 days are up tomorrow but I don't see any sign of her leaving yet. I can't imagine she would go with a whimper so I'm hoping 90 days for her which be Dec 2.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Belle must stay 6 months

I hope not. I need my life back LOL. Wait 6 months and she can return with "her mother" Lola and maybe the Happy Juice with good relations between B1 and B2. Of course I'd like her to share a flat with Megan in the Ukraine.

• Upvote 3