Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning companions,
I really do not think Jasmin have a big problem with her boyfriend, and I refer the same case always said Rebecca.
But if so, I think that girls are already mayore, and know what they do. Personally I do or deseaga Jasmin, I do not care much, since within the two houses is at the tail of the girls I'm not ugly or it, is not. But because I know she will not give the show I want.
I've always said, some of you are angry because I always ask the same question, is that purpose has Jasmin in this show.
Do not tell me to just show tits and ass, 20 minutes a day, because if you tell me that's all, think you've gone crazy.
You pay a girl (a major money) to just do that?
Of course, what you can not do is be cake and eat bells ... as we say in Spanish
You can not want to be in a show where you sell your privacy, and then want to be a person with own private life ... That's the price that any public person pays for his fame.
The role of Jasmin, thins the house. It's what I think, but I also understand that there are others who totally THINK otherwise.

• Upvote 1

Clearly Rebecca makes a great effort with Jasmin. You do not see Rebecca often in My Belle's room I think because they have an easy understanding but Rebecca wants Jasmin to stay a lot and had they persuaded Jasmin to come out with them last night - which was never ever going to happen - I think Rebecca would have stayed in the club. Then Jasmin took her opportunity to cut loose.

6 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

how is it that young girls without sex for so long do not masturbate with dildo or if you taste her pussy bisexual?
why they are not spontaneous
and the thing is serious because the voyeur seeks above all the spontaneity in her visions

Read for my thoughts on the subject:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

¿cómo es que las chicas jóvenes sin sexo durante tanto tiempo no se masturban con un consolador o si usted prueba su coño bisexuales ? ¿por qué no son espontáneos y la cosa es grave porque el voyeur busca sobre todo la espontaneidad en sus visiones

It is that they tend to play a lot but always under the quilts. Among other things for that they are. In fact, in Barcelona and with the heater on, we would not need. I in my house, do not sleep with duvet, and here it is colder than in the city itself.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Clearly Rebecca makes a great effort with Jasmin. You do not see Rebecca often in My Belle's room I think because they have an easy understanding but Rebecca wants Jasmin to stay a lot and had they persuaded Jasmin to come out with them last night - which was never ever going to happen - I think Rebecca would have stayed in the club. Then Jasmin took her opportunity to cut loose.

I am just wondering whether Rebecca is the eternal optimist or maybe she just does not want the disruption to her schedule that any new girl might bring. She knows she can put on a dance show and maybe a little (but not much) more wit My Belle and she i content with the situation. Of course she fancies the pants off Jasmin but we all know that is never happening.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is that they tend to play a lot but always under the quilts. Among other things for that they are. In fact, in Barcelona and with the heater on, we would not need. I in my house, do not sleep with duvet, and here it is colder than in the city itself.

My Belle seems to feel the cold at night. She wasn't happy in her room at B2 until she got that cover for her duvet and remember she slept in 3 articles of clothing on 2 or 3 consecutive days. I am not sure where she is from in the Ukraine ... Odessa ('cause Yalta's been annexed) is much warmer than Kiev.