Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

52 minutes ago, vortios said:

You know that Belle is a case apart, although she also has.
I am that not all girls are going to be like Lima, but if they could play a little, you give candy to the public, then you do what you really gonna have to do, but that I show?
Last night, so tell me Melissa, I came home too hot, and this morning, has not removed his hand from her pussy, on several occasions. The photo that pass through Whatsapp is seen her face covered with her hair and a hand pulling the edredóin, while a bulge is between her legs.

By the way, last night, the girls were presented to guys with names that they use here, lol

But they use those names all the time so it would be hard to break character. It's not quite like Leora when the name Leora is never used.

Which guys? BTW What a shame it wasn't me. Mind you I'd have had to taken My Belle back to B2 in the state she was in (she stumbled in her room this morning just like she did in B1) - imagine the self-restraint I would have had to have had.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that girls are entitled to free exit
but so RLC is a sadness and annoyance
if you add more nights like yesterday where only rebecca and for a moment, to my amazement and pleasure too, jasmin we cheered then I really do so much effort to think about making yet Subscription
but then I always hope that as evenings with lola megan rebecca and Belle will have again and then remain faithful to RLC
FAITHFUL FOR EVER!

I'll predict the rest of the day:

1. Rebecca will be in the LR on cam, the other 2 in their rooms

2. 2 of them will go out for a jog

3. Shower time (my only highlight unless My Belle stays naked)

4. More room time or maybe eat

5. Watch TV probably "Desperate Housewives"

6. J&B go to bed, R will give us a dance (tomorrow after what will be 6 days Belle might join in)

I hope I'm wrong.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Io prevedo il resto della giornata:

1. Rebecca sarà nella LR sulla camma, gli altri 2 nelle loro camere

2. 2 di loro uscire per una corsa

3. Il tempo di doccia (la mia unica cosa positiva a meno che mio Belle rimane nudo)

4. Più tempo da pranzo o forse mangiare

5. Guarda la TV probabilmente "Desperate Housewives"

6. J & B vanno a letto, R ci darà una danza (domani, dopo quello che sarà 6 giorni Belle potrebbe unirsi a)

Spero che mi sbaglio.

I think you're right
I hope rebecca can convince jasmin for erotic dance naked or lesbian show

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

guys a question
last night jasmin has cooled it re rebecca
may be that jasmin suffer from feelings of inferiority with rebecca?
what do you think?

Not in a million years. Jasmin is a determined and strong willed and girl and she is well aware what she looks like and has probably traded on it since she started making boys notice. Girls that pretty with those assets tend to be popular in school and that gives her confidence. She handled the B1/B2 transformation as though it was her right and (again I saw it last night) pushes her way in occasionally. Why would she feel inferior to Rebecca except that Rebecca  possibly gets more freedom from her BF.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'll predict the rest of the day:

1. Rebecca will be in the LR on cam, the other 2 in their rooms

2. 2 of them will go out for a jog

3. Shower time (my only highlight unless My Belle stays naked)

4. More room time or maybe eat

5. Watch TV probably "Desperate Housewives"

6. J&B go to bed, R will give us a dance (tomorrow after what will be 6 days Belle might join in)

I hope I'm wrong.

I reckoned without My Belle's capacity to move her own room into the LR, LOL But a duvet in Barca in the middle of the day ...

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

LOL hecho. sólo puede ser la vida real si es que realmente ignoran las cámaras y no estoy seguro de que nadie en el RLC ha llegado a esa etapa. Maya y Stepan están cerca, tal vez Adriana y Daniel, pero el resto de ellos saben que están en la cámara y son conscientes de una audiencia. Algunos de ellos quieren para entretener también. Por lo que estamos viendo no la vida real aquí. Tal vez parte de Milena estaba tan cerca como se pone, pero luego desnuda sushi ... con su enemigo mortal de ponerla en ti. En el Barça mucho solía estar planificada y tal vez todavía no es más que por las chicas no RLC, pero si realmente está bajo la impresión de que lo que está viendo es la vida real, entonces creo que está muy equivocado.

"¿Qué haces?"

"Miento alrededor de la mayor parte del día en un sofá con un buen amigo y que se burlan de que puede haber un amor sáfico entre nosotros, pero no hacemos nada, salvo de vez en cuando visitar el inodoro en lugar de nuestras habitaciones a masturbarse y luego comemos una gran parte dieta de la sandía ".

¿Cuántas personas en el mundo están viviendo que la vida real?

It is difficult to get used to living in three months with cameras ... But he who enters must be able to behave as if they were not. Recognizing that there will always be a time of adaptation. But should not last more than 15 days, I think that reasonable time. But there are many obstacles but not only that girls look at the cameras. And I give you an example, to make it much more graphic my words. My desired and admired Lola, in her room, she had no problems because during the night were recorded, until I get Rebecca, in those days, and more after two nights in the dark, there are hundreds of photos, Lola and Rebecca, them looking at the cameras, and videos where you can hear them complain of, to say a block, because I do not leave her alone ... translation is not mine. It helps to have almost a normal life, being in this house time, but even that may not be enough. Leora is the case, as I understand, she does not act like she really is (as they say, it is more controlling with camera shown and what is discussed in networks on what happens at home) Girls showing their nakedness, or coming into the games, there will be many, but if they exist, you just have to have a good screen, and know what you are looking for.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

It is difficult to get used to living in three months with cameras ... But he who enters must be able to behave as if they were not. Recognizing that there will always be a time of adaptation. But should not last more than 15 days, I think that reasonable time. But there are many obstacles but not only that girls look at the cameras. And I give you an example, to make it much more graphic my words. My desired and admired Lola, in her room, she had no problems because during the night were recorded, until I get Rebecca, in those days, and more after two nights in the dark, there are hundreds of photos, Lola and Rebecca, them looking at the cameras, and videos where you can hear them complain of, to say a block, because I do not leave her alone ... translation is not mine. It helps to have almost a normal life, being in this house time, but even that may not be enough. Leora is the case, as I understand, she does not act like she really is (as they say, it is more controlling with camera shown and what is discussed in networks on what happens at home) Girls showing their nakedness, or coming into the games, there will be many, but if they exist, you just have to have a good screen, and know what you are looking for.

Leora is far from the only one who plays to the cameras. She is a true exhibitionist as is Nelly but actually playing to the camera from time to time is their reality because they like to know people are watching otherwise there is no thrill in the exhibitionism. Both visit camcaps.  

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I reckoned without My Belle's capacity to move her own room into the LR, LOL But a duvet in Barca in the middle of the day ...

Lol Belle is like this is my house and i will chill on the couch! Seriously though i bet she has a bit of a hangover and the duvet is a comfort thing.

• Upvote 1