Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

To me they have convinced me reasons why Rebecca, has a target inside the house, that is pursued and therefore does what it does.
Although his real reasons, only she will know them, of course also RLC, who accepts.
But since it pursues an objective, it also would have to be more straight with Jasmine, I think.
Last night, have no names, and do not worry, I said last night all I had to say (if it was a joke, if it was embarrassing ...)
In a show, you can not leave viewers who feel they have been deceived, and that's the impression many had.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mi Belle parece sentir el frío de la noche. Ella no era feliz en su habitación en B2 hasta que llegó que la cobertura de su edredón y recuerda que dormía en 3 artículos de ropa en 2 o 3 días consecutivos. No estoy seguro de dónde es, en Ucrania ... Odessa (porque Yalta ha sido anexada) es mucho más caliente que Kiev. 

You know that Belle is a case apart, although she also has.
I am that not all girls are going to be like Lima, but if they could play a little, you give candy to the public, then you do what you really gonna have to do, but that I show?
Last night, so tell me Melissa, I came home too hot, and this morning, has not removed his hand from her pussy, on several occasions. The photo that pass through Whatsapp is seen her face covered with her hair and a hand pulling the edredóin, while a bulge is between her legs.

By the way, last night, the girls were presented to guys with names that they use here, lol

34 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Leer para mis pensamientos sobre el tema:

So I have been told by the images that I have seen, both in videos, photos and live, I think there are girls who play more than you think.
And some, when they get to their partners in Barcelona, they have sex almost daily.
And it was only once, with Vika, but you know it does stop me was that she was much happier on the street that it could be seen inside the house.

Really that's what they had to do, have their hours of exparcimiento outside the house, out for a while, talk to each other, and know how to act inside the house. This does not stop being a show, and we must make it clear what each has and wants to do inside.
But of course, there will always be saying that I'm LCO, this is real life and as such should be left to do ... as they do from RLC.
And I, I and I believe it. LOL

16 minutes ago, vortios said:

Really that's what they had to do, have their hours of exparcimiento outside the house, out for a while, talk to each other, and know how to act inside the house. This does not stop being a show, and we must make it clear what each has and wants to do inside.
But of course, there will always be saying that I'm LCO, this is real life and as such should be left to do ... as they do from RLC.
And I, I and I believe it. LOL

LOL indeed. it can only be real life if they truly ignore the cameras and I am not sure anyone on RLC has reached that stage. Maya and Stepan are close, maybe Adriana and Daniel but the rest of them know they are on camera and are aware of an audience. Some of them want to entertain as well. So we are never seeing real life here. Maybe Milena's party was as close as it gets but then naked sushi ... with your mortal enemy putting it on you. In Barca a lot used to be planned and maybe still is but by the girls not RLC but if you really are under the impression that what you are watching is real life then I think you are sadly mistaken.

"What do you do?"

"I lie around most of day on a sofa with a good friend and we tease that there might be a  sapphic love between us but we don't do anything except occasionally visit the WC instead of our rooms to masturbate and then we eat a largely watermelon diet."

How many people in the world are living that real life?

• Upvote 1

Well I can see what the topic of the day is going to be. Have fun going around and around with it. I'm off to work.

I'll leave you with this. As I said before there's more to Jasmin than she's letting us and her room mates see. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:biggrin:

• Upvote 6