B2 - General Topic 2021 #27 (October / November)

Noldus

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Lola and Anna completed 5 month in the project and Mila 4, if they have tourist visa then Anna and Lola are going to leave in January and Mila in February if I'm correct.

Should all the girls in Barcelona have a work visa from the first day they enter the apartments ? My understanding is that in many countries you can't work on a tourist visa. You should have a work visa to work and earn money. If these girls enter Barcelona on a tourist visa and work, that will be a problem for them.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Should all the girls in Barcelona have a work visa from the first day they enter the apartments ? My understanding is that in many countries you can't work on a tourist visa. You should have a work visa to work and earn money. If these girls enter Barcelona on a tourist visa and work, that will be a problem for them.

Yeah, they all "work".

Well, to be fair Anna and Lola did some photo shootings.

But again, I don't know with all have tourist visa, some may have study visa.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am not sure about the type of visa that these girls have. It could be tourist visa and this may explain why these girls get paid in cash !!

They are payed in cash because to RLC wire them the money to their bank account they need to convert to Euros every time they need to pay something. To get payed in Euros they would have to open a bank account in Spain wish isn't that easy.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are payed in cash because to RLC wire them the money to their bank account they need to convert to Euros every time they need to pay something. To get payed in Euros they would have to open a bank account in Spain wish isn't that easy.

I've seen quite a few girls counting out the Euros after pay day...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've seen quite a few girls counting out the Euros after pay day...

Yes, to get Euros wired to a bank account I believe that they to open an account in a European country and I think that tourist can't do it.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Some of them have a studie visa... (and some no visa at all after the 90 days tourist visa expired)

So, that means some of the current girls (Nana & the B2 girls) are on expired visas ? They have been in Barcelona for about 5 months. I think you can have a 6 month Schengen tourist visa.  For example, Aaron & Hanna left Rome a week ago or so before the end of their six month stay.