B2 - General Topic 2021 #27 (October / November)

Noldus

Lola was masturbating for nearly an hour or more in the morning , she had for sure 3 orgasms , I don’t know if it was more … Somehow it was masturbation for herself and reflects to “ real life “ but this is a repeated thing and unless she had shared more during her stay , I could say that she wouldn’t be an indifferent tenant . 

She used to be the orchestrator of so many things in the past , she had sex on camera and this is , the least to say , such a disappointing presence . The only thing that I enjoy as a man is that she’s a mature woman , perfect body , incredible and “ shining “ presence that the most of the girls who have been on camera when they reach her age , would be “ dwarves “ next to her and her looks . I just enjoy her as a woman and nothing more of her behavior or attitude . 

Il y a 2 heures, ddhm a dit :

Lola was masturbating for nearly an hour or more in the morning , she had for sure 3 orgasms , I don’t know if it was more … Somehow it was masturbation for herself and reflects to “ real life “ but this is a repeated thing and unless she had shared more during her stay , I could say that she wouldn’t be an indifferent tenant . 

She used to be the orchestrator of so many things in the past , she had sex on camera and this is , the least to say , such a disappointing presence . The only thing that I enjoy as a man is that she’s a mature woman , perfect body , incredible and “ shining “ presence that the most of the girls who have been on camera when they reach her age , would be “ dwarves “ next to her and her looks . I just enjoy her as a woman and nothing more of her behavior or attitude . 

I also find that Lola has an exceptional body, I thought that over time she would gain weight, but she is actually better than before 👍!!! so bravo to her for that, but if we talk about her participations, she is unfortunately very disappointing, she acts like a beginner, and the systematic way of the play of light so that one does not see well, becomes more and more irritant😤!!! like the twin sisters or I saw for my part, only one masturbation in full light !!!😔

32 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

I also find that Lola has an exceptional body, I thought that over time she would gain weight, but she is actually better than before 👍!!! so bravo to her for that, but if we talk about her participations, she is unfortunately very disappointing, she acts like a beginner, and the systematic way of the play of light so that one does not see well, becomes more and more irritant😤!!! like the twin sisters or I saw for my part, only one masturbation in full light !!!😔

I totally agree , the really one thing of Lola being an amazing woman is underlined but the rest is just a big boredom and nothingness and just a free rent to be apartment for her to live . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can't find where Lola was bating. Could you tell me the day and time?  Thanks

il y a 54 minutes, curious101 a dit :

Je ne peux pas trouver où Lola bat. Pourriez-vous me dire le jour et l'heure ? Merci

ce jour dimanche 14 , elle a débuté à 8 h 14 en entrant dans la chambre avec le gode à la main, nue et élancée  

et elle s'est masturbée sous les couvertures jusqu' à 09 h 07 .

Choisit la caméra 9 sur le replay car on suit avec l'expression de son visage , angle de vue proposé est le meilleur des trois caméras de la chambre

Bonne recherche et bon spectacle.