B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I seems like all of them are long time friends.

Mila & Anna were out earlier drinking with 2 guys and another dark haired girl (possibly leia)(the 2 guys maksim & possibly Timur) in a pavement bar under the brolly

as it was raining

Just now, Rick273 said:

Mila & Anna were out earlier drinking with 2 guys and another dark haired girl in a pavement bar under the brolly

as it was raining

😄 It was them, T&T and Maksim. And they got rain, that's why they took a shower, I think.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Almost Time for another B-5 charades night !!! 5 minutes of something interesting to watch and now night full same old nothingness bullshit. Nothing but a waste of time with this place.

Good shout Thes...🤣

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Almost Time for another B-5 charades night !!! 5 minutes of something interesting to watch and now night full same old nothingness bullshit. Nothing but a waste of time with this place.

HAHAHAHA I told you ,FUCKING CHARDES hahahahahahaghaha !

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good shout Thes...🤣

PITIFUL just PITIFUL man RLC has been slipping, but B-5 has slipped to new lows for sure with Tereza and Timur. Then I watch and Leia won't even change in Karol's room she goes to hide off camera !!!! Already bringing back memories of B-2 and the shit that she pulled there last time !!! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

PITIFUL just PITIFUL man RLC has been slipping, but B-5 has slipped to new lows for sure with Tereza and Timur. Then I watch and Leia won't even change in Karol's room she goes to hide off camera !!!! Already bringing back memories of B-2 and the shit that she pulled there last time !!! 

I think I have a couple weeks left in my subscription, then it is

Image result for hasta la vista

No more wasting my time or money with RLC. Just like 1000's of other voyeurs who have left them for good !!!