B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I could see it live this time. The last two that I saw he cum outside, only a little bit got to her mouth.

There was good synchronization this time 😆 And Leia loves to have it all in as it seems 😏 good girl 😎

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There was good synchronization this time 😆 And Leia loves to have it all in as it seems 😏 good girl 😎

More Delusion Disorder coming out in you "DD" ?   I was told her mouth was no more than a holding tank until she could go into the bathroom and spit it out.

• Like 1

Don't worry @ddhm you will have about a week of no posts from me starting Friday.  I will be going to the country for opening day of rifle season for whitetail deer.  In that week you will be able to make all the fanatical posts you want and I won't be around to tell you how ridiculous they are!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't worry @ddhm you will have about a week of no posts from me starting Friday.  I will be going to the country for opening day of rifle season for whitetail deer.  In that week you will be able to make all the fanatical posts you want and I won't be around to tell you how ridiculous they are!!

Good luck on the hunt Harley.     

vs hunter GIF Oh by the way..Don't put on too much doe in heat scent or this might happen.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, ARMY SNIPER said:

Good luck on the hunt Harley.     

vs hunter GIF Oh by the way..Don't put on too much doe in heat scent or this might happen.  lol

Thank you Army Sniper!!  We've all ready taken 13 deer off the place during bow season and are well on our way to meeting our quota for the year.  Opening weekend of rifle season is a special time for me due to seeing all the old farts around the campfire, that take time out of their busy lives for the opening weekend fellowship!!  My older brothers will be there along with my son, nephews and some old friends....it will really be a special time for me.  I'm afraid I don't have many of them left and need to enjoy what I do have left to the fullest.

As for the "doe-n-heat" scent, I personally don't use it but some of my buddies do and they've told me some stories about bucks following them to their stands.  I use an earth scent for my cover scent....it's much more safe that way lol.

The guy in that GIF doesn't know how lucky he was, my nephew lost a neighbor a couple of years ago who was gored to death by a buck that was in the rut!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Amen 

• Thanks 2

After Anthony , it was nice to find out  that Timur is at least an occasional football fan .. and he’s Ukrainian 😉 as his was interested in watching after yesterday’s Barcelona vs Dinamo Kiev and today’s Real Madrid vs Shaktar Donetsk games . 

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Actually she went into the bathroom and spit it all out.🙄

I saw her laying next to him for nearly a minute after finishing him off and then I had to turn off the laptop and go out of my home and i supposed she did swallow , my bad as I couldn’t predict that she wouldn’t do immediately as most of them do when they don’t want to swallow . A bad call by me and my apologies , still , from a girl we could never think that we see anything when she was introduced to us ( exactly like Tereza ) , I believe we all expect to see more 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Army Sniper!!  We've all ready taken 13 deer off the place during bow season and are well on our way to meeting our quota for the year.  Opening weekend of rifle season is a special time for me due to seeing all the old farts around the campfire, that take time out of their busy lives for the opening weekend fellowship!!  My older brothers will be there along with my son, nephews and some old friends....it will really be a special time for me.  I'm afraid I don't have many of them left and need to enjoy what I do have left to the fullest.

As for the "doe-n-heat" scent, I personally don't use it but some of my buddies do and they've told me some stories about bucks following them to their stands.  I use an earth scent for my cover scent....it's much more safe that way lol.

The guy in that GIF doesn't know how lucky he was, my nephew lost a neighbor a couple of years ago who was gored to death by a buck that was in the rut!

Yes Sir always enjoy the time you have left with Family and friend's no matter what you are doing.I missed the "Good Times " i had with my family and friends so much.Wish i could be with you'all on the hunt. sounds like you are already off to a good start and continue having good luck. i could tell stories that has happened and some i have heard about while hunting. Ok i've gotta run (supper) and Best of luck again.

• Upvote 1