B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

6 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I Guess If You Say So GIF

I remember when people use to brag about rlc being the best and more better 😏 I wonder what happened 😏🤣😂

rick roll GIF

this is basically rlc now⬆️😂🤣

In the past, there were also failures from time to time, but there was always a corresponding compensation in other places. Now that this counterbalance is missing, and the other apartments are already so bad that they should have been equalized, it is twice as serious when RLC invites a girl back who is already known to be hiding from the camera and has a problem with nudity.

It's kind of like RLC wants to go down.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Him but never came out from under the covers and she just changed off camera again HAHAHA don't expect anything from this lousy lost loser. just another waste of the voyeurs time !!!

She also took a shower without being shy at all and to be honest with you , she seemed quite “the playful one “ even with Karol in the bedroom when they came back ( not forgetting of course her good relationship to her ) .. you also need to remember that no other than Gina used to be that shy girl once who wouldn’t do more than anything easily predicted before transforming to this great sexual lover that she currently is . 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

In the past, there were also failures from time to time, but there was always a corresponding compensation in other places. Now that this counterbalance is missing, and the other apartments are already so bad that they should have been equalized, it is twice as serious when RLC invites a girl back who is already known to be hiding from the camera and has a problem with nudity.

It's kind of like RLC wants to go down.

You see ? You base your posts without knowledge of what has transpired .. someone says she hides and no nudism and you take that into accounts..I guess the fake news era expands easily at a site that there are luckily other members who can prove differently than the fake news category .. 

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

You see ? You base your posts without knowledge of what has transpired .. someone says she hides and no nudism and you take that into accounts..I guess the fake news era expands easily at a site that there are luckily other members who can prove differently than the fake news category .. 

I base my post on a statement of a quite experienced moderator here and the lack of corresponding counterstatements. In the end, I am not even interested in the specific person, but rather in RLC in general. My point is that RLC as a whole is in a bad position and so the shortcomings of a few residents are even more important because there is no counterweight.

BTW, For you, every resident in RLC is perfect and a delight for an voyeur. You are a hopeless optimist. Unfortunately, so optimistic that you no longer see the big picture. You belong to the group of people who would rather listen to the band on the Titanic than to try to find a lifeboat, because the ship is unsinkable. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

you also need to remember that no other than Gina used to be that shy girl once who wouldn’t do more than anything easily predicted before transforming to this great sexual lover that she currently is . 

i have to disagree. Compared to Leia , Gina has never been a shy girl.  Since her first tenure, she showed a lot of nudity and she even bated open 2017/07/14 . 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She also took a shower without being shy at all and to be honest with you , she seemed quite “the playful one “ even with Karol in the bedroom when they came back ( not forgetting of course her good relationship to her ) .. you also need to remember that no other than Gina used to be that shy girl once who wouldn’t do more than anything easily predicted before transforming to this great sexual lover that she currently is . 

Don't bogart that joint my friend, because what you are smoking you need to share with the rest of us !!!!

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i have to disagree. Compared to Leia , Gina has never been a shy girl.  Since her first tenure, she showed a lot of nudity and she even bated open 2017/07/14 . 

Maybe I should have limited “ the shy “ explanation referring as a “ predictable “  to the masturbation sessions which indeed she was very generous as of course she still is . But I remember many many times the comments posted here that Gina won’t go further , she won’t do other than bating till as I said , the moment she started  having  sex on cameras , she never stop . But all in all , you are fair with your comment and it is my bad ☺️

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I base my post on a statement of a quite experienced moderator here and the lack of corresponding counterstatements. In the end, I am not even interested in the specific person, but rather in RLC in general. My point is that RLC as a whole is in a bad position and so the shortcomings of a few residents are even more important because there is no counterweight.

BTW, For you, every resident in RLC is perfect and a delight for an voyeur. You are a hopeless optimist. Unfortunately, so optimistic that you no longer see the big picture. You belong to the group of people who would rather listen to the band on the Titanic than to try to find a lifeboat, because the ship is unsinkable. 😅

I might have 10 people disagree with me and my beliefs for RLC but you have 100 pissed off members  here that you manage all the time to test their patience with your beliefs . I prefer then to be the optimistic , even if i am wrong at times to have the guts and come out with a post and admit it because I get the chance to see it since I pay rather than basing my posts , reactions and forum contribution on subjective theories since you can’t create your own opinion by watching . 

Other than that , as I have said to you many times , we agree in some things , the things we disagree are epic endless but at least our dialogues always occur in a civilized and respectful way and for me that’s the most important . 

37 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Don't bogart that joint my friend, because what you are smoking you need to share with the rest of us !!!!

I think it is the much sun and sea that I get here that might  be affecting me 😂🤣 .  We don’t agree of the way we approach RLC for starters and that’s perfectly fine since this is the great thing with this site , everyone watches it for his own reasons. But all the posts made , either positive or negative , are based on the criteria that each and any individual of us has watching RLC . Therefore we simply disagree and it isn’t about any weeds or joints or whatever . 

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I might have 10 people disagree with me and my beliefs for RLC but you have 100 pissed off members  here that you manage all the time to test their patience with your beliefs . I prefer then to be the optimistic , even if i am wrong at times to have the guts and come out with a post and admit it because I get the chance to see it since I pay rather than basing my posts , reactions and forum contribution on subjective theories since you can’t create your own opinion by watching . 

Other than that , as I have said to you many times , we agree in some things , the things we disagree are epic endless but at least our dialogues always occur in a civilized and respectful way and for me that’s the most important . 

This is not a question of belief. RLC has been losing viewers almost steadily since the loss of the russian apartments and has been downright propped down the edge about three month ago (with the move out of Holly and Magan). One can then, like you, continue to pretend how great everything is, or one can be so honest and address the fact that RLC lacks interesting and valuable content. It's just not enough to have mostly couples who have been around forever and are slowly getting too old for the project, or to keep bringing girls into the cast who have already shown several times in the past that they don't give a shit about the project and also getting to old (I guess Lola is about 40 years old now, at least she looks like so).

Sure, for people like you it might seem like I'm just rubbing salt in the wound, but in reality I hope that RLC finally wakes up and takes a big jump towards the good old times with way more interressting residents in way more realistic apartments. The shows are turning RLC into a zombie convention and I think that has to come to an end.

• Upvote 1