B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is not a question of belief. RLC has been losing viewers almost steadily since the loss of the russian apartments and has been downright propped down the edge about three month ago (with the move out of Holly and Magan). One can then, like you, continue to pretend how great everything is, or one can be so honest and address the fact that RLC lacks interesting and valuable content. It's just not enough to have mostly couples who have been around forever and are slowly getting too old for the project, or to keep bringing girls into the cast who have already shown several times in the past that they don't give a shit about the project and also getting to old (I guess Lola is about 40 years old now, at least she looks like so).

Sure, for people like you it might seem like I'm just rubbing salt in the wound, but in reality I hope that RLC finally wakes up and takes a big jump towards the good old times with way more interressting residents in way more realistic apartments. The shows are turning RLC into a zombie convention and I think that has to come to an end.

Moos54 gave you 5-6 back and forth chats with you and explained yesterday , when  someone is so stubborn like you , there’s nothing more that we can do than being in an endless loop making tired and angry the rest of the people who read and contribute here . We disagree completely , it is perfectly fine , let’s move on .