B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, misterme said:

I am guessing Riya: I would guess she is at least 6' 2", possibly 6' 4" but they never seem to stand still at full height for proper comparison - how tall is Anna? - she looks 6 foot plus and Lola nearly as tall? Not yet seen Leia standing up straight but def slim and tall ...

The all used to play on a volleyball team together :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, misterme said:

I am guessing Riya: I would guess she is at least 6' 2", possibly 6' 4" but they never seem to stand still at full height for proper comparison - how tall is Anna? - she looks 6 foot plus and Lola nearly as tall? Not yet seen Leia standing up straight but def slim and tall ...

White was the tallest girl on RLC so far. She stood at least 6' 8".

• Upvote 1

Hmm .. very interesting , whatever we didn’t see from Aaron and Hanna so many months in the apartment with T&T , this guy Maksim got immediately into it .. there was even the “ open minded “ words spoken from Anna about him  , once again Anna wasn’t ( completely ) shy to Timur when she was the one that allowed him to watch her naked while coming out of the shower and offering the towel , in comparison to Mila for example .. another dynamic for this apartment , a fun and pleasant change even for one night 😁

• Haha 1

All 3 women were in the shower not hiding at all when the guys came into the room. Timur mostly but Maksim as well. Mila and Anna actually turned toward the guys when they were naked in the shower so the guys got a good look at Mila for sure. Anna was in the back but also turned to the guys. When she was in her towel Anna was on the bed and Maksim laid on her while she was on the bed. He actually started to take his pants off, but Tereza sent him away.

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm .. very interesting , whatever we didn’t see from Aaron and Hanna so many months in the apartment with T&T , this guy Maksim got immediately into it .. there was even the “ open minded “ words spoken from Anna about him  , once again Anna wasn’t ( completely ) shy to Timur when she was the one that allowed him to watch her naked while coming out of the shower and offering the towel , in comparison to Mila for example .. another dynamic for this apartment , a fun and pleasant change even for one night 😁

I seems like all of them are long time friends.