Masha - Home Activities #23

Noldus

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll tell you what I miss about Masha...nowt! :biggrin:

RLC needs Top Knot back ( and why not Jane ) … and then let all possibilities , speculations , fantasies , requests even to be claimed .. and then , it will be one more “ free to give “ reward from Masha to RLC to have these two back .. let’s see . 

little episode on the edge (phone with Holly)
Masha almost bought a pregnancy test yesterday
She got nervous because she waited 10 days for her period
So we could have thought about whether a small, small musician or a small, large craftsman would come to Masha .......👶
but now relieved, only delayed ... (Delay due to vaccination)😨🤫😇

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

little episode on the edge (phone with Holly)
Masha almost bought a pregnancy test yesterday
She got nervous because she waited 10 days for her period
So we could have thought about whether a small, small musician or a small, large craftsman would come to Masha .......👶
but now relieved, only delayed ... (Delay due to vaccination)😨🤫😇

Thanks for the info as always 😇

25 minutes ago, rado07 said:

19:10, Piper shortly there
went away with Masha

I don’t know if I would like to see Piper as a roomate of Masha . No matter how Piper belongs to a category more or less like Holly , I think , judging by her looks currently and whatever behavior we have seen the few times she has been in the apartment , it is better without RLC in her life . But Piper as a roommate and with Masha in her most sexual for experiences to learn year , it could make it really entertaining to watch . 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if I would like to see Piper as a roomate of Masha . No matter how Piper belongs to a category more or less like Holly , I think , judging by her looks currently and whatever behavior we have seen the few times she has been in the apartment , it is better without RLC in her life . But Piper as a roommate and with Masha in her most sexual for experiences to learn year , it could make it really entertaining to watch . 

I see it similarly
Living as a single with the games and adventures naturally has a lot to offer the audience and there is a lot to discuss
but in my opinion, Masha is no longer suitable for an equal partnership
a roommate can only play a supporting role with Masha, otherwise it wouldn't work, which is why it doesn't work with Piper. (with Holly maybe) Nevertheless, she needs someone to help her survive crises.
The mother's visit is still on the program. Whether it helps?

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

RLC needs Top Knot back ( and why not Jane ) … and then let all possibilities , speculations , fantasies , requests even to be claimed .. and then , it will be one more “ free to givet on target here ddhm. “ reward from Masha to RLC to have these two back .. let’s see . 

You are right on target here ddhm. Thank you. Unfortunately, many on RLC and CC never saw the Masha/Jane/ Dick/Top Knot videos...all part of the old Russian years, although the visit of Jane and Dick to Masha after the Russian crash was pretty extrordadinary...Dick literally got wounded in action with Masha. I also miss Jane and Dick...they provided so much "kinky" action never seen on RLC since. 

5 hours ago, DWI said:

You are right on target here ddhm. Thank you. Unfortunately, many on RLC and CC never saw the Masha/Jane/ Dick/Top Knot videos...all part of the old Russian years, although the visit of Jane and Dick to Masha after the Russian crash was pretty extrordadinary...Dick literally got wounded in action with Masha. I also miss Jane and Dick...they provided so much "kinky" action never seen on RLC since. 

I can only compare Dick to Bruno but he had an open relationship  with Jane and I believe this was fascinating the viewers . Anyway , for as long as RLC is on air , we can keep on hoping 😉 After all , Masha still remains fun and impressive to watch with always “ expect the unexpected “ that it is so massively missed across all apartments in this period . 

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can only compare Dick to Bruno but he had an open relationship  with Jane and I believe this was fascinating the viewers . Anyway , for as long as RLC is on air , we can keep on hoping 😉 After all , Masha still remains fun and impressive to watch with always “ except the unexpected “ that it is so massively missed across all apartments in this period . 

You are so right...it is the "unexpected" that is so missing...everything seems so well planned right now. Some think that RLC does not get involved with planning or dictating what happens...I disagree. Their recruitment of participants dictates what will happen in each appartment. RLC has lost sight of their original business philosophy... allow each apartment to do what they do without interference...BUT don't pre-program each apartment's result based upon their recruitment of participants. I believe RLC does not want couples with bisexual women involved in the project for some reason...maybe new ownership is morally against that...I don't know...it is their choice after all...they are the owners.

On 11/12/2021 at 2:45 AM, DWI said:

You are so right...it is the "unexpected" that is so missing...everything seems so well planned right now. Some think that RLC does not get involved with planning or dictating what happens...I disagree. Their recruitment of participants dictates what will happen in each appartment. RLC has lost sight of their original business philosophy... allow each apartment to do what they do without interference...BUT don't pre-program each apartment's result based upon their recruitment of participants. I believe RLC does not want couples with bisexual women involved in the project for some reason...maybe new ownership is morally against that...I don't know...it is their choice after all...they are the owners.

For me , it is like some really great people who were deciding , taking risks , were making  money and bonuses because of more subscriptions , viewership and so on , some really great technocrat professionals that were in the RLC business and management have abandoned the company and decisions are taken by a bunch of amateurs who have no idea of their customers , who to target and with what available content .

RLC is a business , it needs a longer run business plan , fresh ideas of people who will to risk and dare and be flexible and fast with occurring problems . I agree that they were hit hard but now we are almost at the end of the Covid tunnel and instead RLC is still in a crazy and unsolved maze trying to find ways to be on the right path again ..