Masha - Home Activities #23

Noldus

Perhaps Masha “ warming up “ both guys for an epic threesome 😂🤣 By epic , i mean that from one side we have this huge / enormous total cool guy and then we have the tech guy , petite and even smaller than Masha .. that would be then an epic encounter of the three 😂🤣

Masha and her adventures continue to “ break “ the boredom of RLC and together with Leia and Maksim are the “ refreshments “ needed . I think it is time to get some new faces in the villa for a change 😏😏🥳

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps Masha “ warming up “ both guys for an epic threesome 😂🤣 By epic , i mean that from one side we have this huge / enormous total cool guy and then we have the tech guy , petite and even smaller than Masha .. that would be then an epic encounter of the three 😂🤣

Masha and her adventures continue to “ break “ the boredom of RLC and together with Leia and Maksim are the “ refreshments “ needed . I think it is time to get some new faces in the villa for a change 😏😏🥳

Thx...You've really wetted my appetite DD...I can feel my nether regions twitching at the very thought...😏

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, rado07 said:

new hairstyle !!!
the basic shape is strict, short braided, goes well with black latex or leather💥😈💥

I was wrong,
it is more in the direction of feather duster 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

Well, the new hairstyle
(Afro-look as a wig for 5 € in the supermarket for carnival)
it is not very practical when it is tied tightly, the head no longer fits the neckline of the t-shirt, the hair quality is poor, probably temporarily maybe 10 or 14 days.
crazy, against the gloomy November mood
New hairstyle = new adventure
We will see what this hairstyle does to Masha, or what Masha does to the hairstyle. :cry::undecided::cool: