B1 - General Topic 2021 #46 (November)

Il y a 8 minutes, Brokk ! mentionné:

Je suis de plus en plus convaincu que nous ne reverrons plus jamais Ulyana & Co.

Tout ne peut pas être un échange normal entre locataires, pas si soudainement.

L'échange me semble logique, B1 se vit principalement en intérieur, et c'est l'environnement de Karol et les jumeaux, et B4 dispose d'un jardin avec terrasse, d'une salle de fitness équipée d'un grand miroir, d'un SPA, et c'est l'environnement qui convient le mieux à Fiora, Olivia, Ulyana et Harley, sans compter sur la présence de Radi et Daniela. Quant à Nana, je pense qu'elle peut très bien s'adapter.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, emoemily said:

I can see the B1 girls going to B4 Olivia and Ulyana in the upstars master. Fiora in karols room and harley taking the extra bed in the double? out there less noise complaints, might convince Nana and radi to have more fun? i think im just being hopful there but it does make sense.  

Moving the B1 girls to B4 would be the worst thing they could do.  Sending them packing was the best thing they've ever done in my opinion!!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

From the pan to the grill. I understand the twins but why move Karol, who arrived a month ago, and not Nana? If this were the case, they would not solve anything if the same girls from B1 also made a mess in B4. At this point it was better if they did this exchange before reopening B1.

Karol moved to make playing musical cubicles with Leia much more easy.  It's crazy how RLC manages to exist with such nonsense!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Karol moved to make playing musical cubicles with Leia much more easy.  It's crazy how RLC manages to exist with such nonsense!!

do i really need to show again who is sailing the boat?

• Like 1