B1 - General Topic 2021 #46 (November)

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If you are saying that the owner of RLC is a Russian person so he wouldn't care about the girls in Russia and he would have kept all the Russian apartments open as the VHTV's guy did and kept this cash machine going for him. The VHTV's owner is a Russian guy who lives in Bulgaria (member of the EU) and he feels that he is protected because there are no treaties between Russia and the EU.  The VHTV's guy kept all the apartments open but the participants frequently relocate from apartment to apartment to avoid getting caught. 

The VHTV guy, you mean Andrei Boiko, born 1972.  He was in Bulgaria before Putin's crackdown.

RLC subscription payments from outside Russia were never remitted to a Russian bank or clearing house.  That money was always held in the 'West', which is why there is an off-shore business incorporation in the British Virgin Islands, for tax purposes.  But there is no physical headquarters in Tortola, with producers of RLC scripts sitting at desks, or texting Bogdan.

Interesting that the UK address for Andrei is the exact same address for an Ukrainian software company. 

As much as i want to see the girls go to B4 im starting to think the speed at witch they where kicked out, and replaced, shows something else was going on other than just noise. maybe something that put RLC at risk of shut down so who knows if we will see them again but i hope im wrong.

As for B1 4th girl is the return of Irma i knowhow much you'd all hate that 😆

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I am increasingly convinced that we will never see Ulyana & Co again.

It can't all be a normal exchange between tenants, not so suddenly.

I hope it isnt so, hope they find another place for them, great girls.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, emoemily said:

As much as i want to see the girls go to B4 im starting to think the speed at witch they where kicked out, and replaced, shows something else was going on other than just noise. maybe something that put RLC at risk of shut down so who knows if we will see them again but i hope im wrong.

As for B1 4th girl is the return of Irma i knowhow much you'd all hate that 😆

Main factor was the noise complaints.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1