B1 - General Topic 2021 #46 (November)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Quite a few RLC girls in the past have gone to classes...

So I guess they could go to school and stay on RLC. I am wondering what they are going to study ? maybe Spanish first because none of these girls speak Spanish except for Radislava who speaks Spanish fluently.  

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So I guess they could go to school and stay on RLC. I am wondering what they are going to study ? maybe Spanish first because none of these girls speak Spanish except for Radislava who speaks Spanish fluently.  

They should learn a career. Unless they don't need one.

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That is interesting information.  I am not sure about who are the current owners of RLC and where they are from ( I doubt that they are Russians or Ukrainians). I believe that the previous company which owned RLC was located in the east coast of the United States.

I also read on here that the B1 girls came this time to study in Barcelona. So that means their plan is to be in RLC for just one month and then they start their studies ? I don't see it that they would be on cameras 24/7 while they go to school. Some people at the school could recognize them if they watch RLC. 

The DNS server for RLC is located in Moscow Russia.  It is  located next door to a school for teens who engaged in criminal behavior.  What better place to recruit new participants?!.  This is the most important server in IT infrastructure.  Frankly, I am surprised the owners did not move it out of Russia after Putin's crackdown.

I have read posts here saying that RLC headquarters is or was in the United States.  Never happenerd, of that I am certain.  Posters may have confused the address for the domain registrar, and most of these companies are located in the U.S.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, Spanish is the obvious one...Luna was the most recent girl taking Spanish exams...sadly not a RLC girl anymore 😔

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moules said:

The DNS server for RLC is located in Moscow Russia.  It is  located next door to a school for teens who engaged in criminal behavior.  What better place to recruit new participants?!.  This is the most important server in IT infrastructure.  Frankly, I am surprised the owners did not move it out of Russia after Putin's crackdown.

I have read posts here saying that RLC headquarters is or was in the United States.  Never happenerd, of that I am certain.  Posters may have confused the address for the domain registrar, and most of these companies are located in the U.S.

DNS location just means that the DNS server is there.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

If a company was headquartered in the United States, they absolutely would not keep their DNS server in Moscow.

There are thousands of DNS servers throughout the World. No Company has only one. Furthermore, it is extraordinarily rare for a Company to manage their own external DNS. It is usually their Registrar or a 3rd party.