B1 - General Topic 2021 #46 (November)

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There are thousands of DNS servers throughout the World. No Company has only one. Furthermore, it is extraordinarily rare for a Company to manage their own external DNS. It is usually their Registrar or a 3rd party. 

And many of these DNS servers act as mirrors.  The host for RLC; DNS server in Moscow is a telecom company.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

And many of these DNS servers act as mirrors.  The host for RLC; DNS server in Moscow is a telecom company.

You are partially correct, but again the DNS server does not necessarily mean the company is located/ domiciled in that country. I owed a very large (over 5,000 employee IT company) from the mid 90's until 2010 and our Primary DNS was not anywhere near any branch office or Headquarters.  DNS and IP Addressing are much too complex a subject to discuss here and it is false information to assume that because RLC's Primary DNS is or was in Moscow means the HQ is there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

At the bottom of RLC's site, it says: Clickhere ltd 3040 Limassol, Cyprus

Not sure what that means, maybe thats there headquarters?? If I remember right they used to be in Germany at one point, probably been bought and sold a few times over the years.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, me0369 said:

At the bottom of RLC's site, it says: Clickhere ltd 3040 Limassol, Cyprus

Not sure what that means, maybe thats there headquarters?? If I remember right they used to be in Germany at one point, probably been bought and sold a few times over the years.

A big corporation will always have a HQ were they pay less taxes or something like that. Were the company is located doesn't matter to us. The owners of RLC could live in Moscow, Kiev or Monaco and they company have a office in Panama and base of operations in LA.

il y a 31 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Looks like tomorrow this place will be reopened with Karol and the Twins. 

Hope that the cleaning lady passed by today.

Rlc can now sleep peacefully knowing they don't have to worry about noise complaints.  What a downgrade and sorry state rlc is in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

A big corporation will always have a HQ were they pay less taxes or something like that. Were the company is located doesn't matter to us. The owners of RLC could live in Moscow, Kiev or Monaco and they company have a office in Panama and base of operations in LA.

The registrar for reallifecam.com is located n Denver Colorado.

A reason for a Russian-owned company not to be headquartered in the U.S., is that the U.S. government often seizes assets of such companies.

Let’s see then the fast reflexes of RLC this time .. are they gonna proceed with the  inevitable , that is move tenants internally as the sudden packing of Karol and the twins suggest over at B4 ? 

And how is it possible for the ex B1 girls to continue with RLC  when they seem to be under police problems in Barcelona ? What was the point of “ unplugging “ an apartment only to bring it back online very soon as it seems ? 

In any case , time once again will show what’s going on . 

1 hour ago, moules said:

The registrar for reallifecam.com is located n Denver Colorado.

A reason for a Russian-owned company not to be headquartered in the U.S., is that the U.S. government often seizes assets of such companies.

I know that the owner of VHTV is a Russian guy who lives in Bulgaria (member of the EU). It seems that he didn't care about the participants and he kept the Russian apartments after the police raids in 2019 which forced RLC to close down all the Russian apartments to protect the RLC girls in Russia from the police raids.  I did some research in the past and I found out that RLC used to be headquartered in Virginia, USA during its old ownership and I believe that the previous owners were in USA too.  I don't know now where the current owners are from.

• Thanks 1