Gina and Bruno - Home activities #12

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure if this refers to their bathroom fuck at 18.34 yesterday ... I dont' think so ... but this was a remarkable session and I don't see any comments on it.

Is it me, or does Bruno with a haircut look less like a member of a drug cartel and more like a "nice spanish boy with a crush on a sweet ukrainian girl?".    The visual difference is compelling.

I still believe, if Alberto fucked Martina like Bruno fucks Gina, it is quite possible the Nelly incident would never have happened.  Not sure if Gina made love with anyone  else in her long past (veterans can help out here), but we know  she NEVER strays from him.   Compare this to Martina who we know strays and for which there are many unanswered questions about what she does on her long nights out.   Could this difference be explained by how well these girls get laid?

Martina is bi..although it should not have happened with Nelly, it would have happened.  Alberto could never provide the same satisfaction as Bruno. Urologically, Alberto is way undersized. 

Edited by yelt
Martina is bi..although it should not have happened with Nelly

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Realistically speaking: the reason why there were no comments was because people are tired of seeing Gina and Bruno sex. If Bruno fucked another girl, this comment section would blow up, the same way it did when it looked like he was about to fuck Stella in the living room.

You are very right .. that’s why it was a a major disaster that Bruno made something permanent with Gina and he even  got his own place . A single Bruno would have kept the interest and gossip success of the Barcelona apartments .. and the problem is that it doesn’t seem to be a “ successor “ of sorts .. in my opinion , if there was no Covid which caused a lot of financial difficulties ( Gina borrowed Bruno 5,000€ ) , I think we would have never seen Bruno in an RLC apartment as a tenant like nowadays . 

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think you are right Misc.  Honestly I just came across this session in the bathroom while casually surfing REPLAY.  If I see a G&B fucking thumbnail in the bedroom, I often pass over it.  But to be a voyeur ... even a miscellaneous one 🙂 ... sometimes you have to watch and look for the details.  First and foremost like I said, the haircut makes Bruno look a lot less like an asshole thug.  He was not rushed.  And Gina seemed to love it a lot.  And maybe I should not compare to Martina & Alberto; however, I simply cannot resist.

You bring up a good point ... if we get tired of seeing the same people fucking,  That suggests that RLC should not do long term contracts like they do for their couples ... unless of course the couple includes someone like Martina who is prone to having third party dalliances.

In the short time they were here, I thought Fiora and Vamp did a great job of mixing things up.  But what would they look like in a year?  Who knows.

By and large yes Gina and Bruno fucking can be a snooze fest.  This one seemed different to me.

C'mon voyeurs! ... our job is to watch fucking even if it is boring!  It's a tough job but it is our duty!  Skip over the fake lesbian sessions and the bates if you must ... but keep those skills up!  Commit to watching a good fuck every day here!

The interest is never ( let’s  better say , slightly ) fading away if you get the right amount of sex , especially if it is great . I am extremely missing seeing Ulyana having sex for example , she is an excellent partner for it . I would though get bored watching her after a period of 3 weeks to one month having everyday sex , with Bruno let’s say , who the guy is a fantastic lover and I think he has satisfied all of the GOV that he has hooked up with his passion and Latino hot blood sexual behavior . Think of it like the B5 , we can watch sex in the beginning but then it becomes boring .

But getting an amount of 2-3 times per week , not knowing what to expect plus a BF-GF relationship that it is mostly open and not so much “ officially declared “ , it could make it way much more entertaining for us voyeurs to watch . Fiora and BF is a good example as it was Pam and Jordi for example 😉

A single Bruno and his surprising appearances would skyrocket the interest as he was always doing when he was around but this is the great past , even though many hate him because of his ways and personality . But , he is a 24-25 years old “ boy “ , he loves sex and nice women , he knows what to do , he for sure doesn’t feel like being monogamous but he is now “ stuck “ with Gina too . The problem is that , in my opinion , if the time for him and her comes to end it ( I always say it’s happening but still nothing ) , I don’t think we will see him around ( and also lose seeing nice Daniela too 😔 ) .. let’s see . 

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are very right .. that’s why it was a a major disaster that Bruno made something permanent with Gina and he even  got his own place . A single Bruno would have kept the interest and gossip success of the Barcelona apartments .. and the problem is that it doesn’t seem to be a “ successor “ of sorts .. in my opinion , if there was no Covid which caused a lot of financial difficulties ( Gina borrowed Bruno 5,000€ ) , I think we would have never seen Bruno in an RLC apartment as a tenant like nowadays . 

You say Bruno being made permanent is a "major disaster" ... but don't we keep saying we want REAL LIFE?   None of us for the life of us understand why these two are together.  But they are.  Certainly they are not together for stage purposes.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You say Bruno being made permanent is a "major disaster" ... but don't we keep saying we want REAL LIFE?   None of us for the life of us understand why these two are together.  But they are.  Certainly they are not together for stage purposes.

Gina loves this guy as a God if I may say so , her addiction is so obvious that whenever the break up occurs , if RLC won’t remove Gina  from the cameras , we will see terrible behaviors in my estimation .

We want real life and we actually get it as this apartment is fun to watch as it has it all . Fun , tears , arguments , anger , peaceful periods , fantastic sex sessions between Gina and Bruno , amazing guest appearances and a couple that has done also all in front of cameras , Brutus and Cleopatra .

The problem is that this couple is kind of “ connected to the subconscious of the long time subscribers “ as Gina = GOV and Bruno = the Latino lover who fucks whatever moves in the Barcelona apartments . 

Therefore , many expect much much more from party girl Gina ( possible girl/girl action or threesomes with Bruno ) and much much much more from Bruno ( I think they want to watch more drama kind of Stella like recently ) , let’s not forget that at the moment , we have active as a tenant Holly , inactive and just an hour away from Barcelona Ulyana and the twins that he tried slightly for something with one of them . 

It isn’t many weeks ago that Bruno was brought in a party amongst all of the girls and this ended in a big fight between Gina and Bruno when actually they left the party much much earlier . In any case , all I want to say is that EVERYONE ( long time RLC subscribers  ) know that this Gina and Bruno thing is just fake from Bruno’s side and Gina has fallen for a guy who just takes advantage of her and while here we all know it , Gina can’t see it .

It is real life and that’s why the apartment always gets a fair amount of posts and comments , but personally I want to see a single Bruno and also Gina away from a guy that takes advantage of her . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

He is literally spitting in her asshole and then she is either following that with a queef or fart...and I need to know how this agreement came to be. WHO DOES THIS?!

These aren’t farts , it is just a normal reaction of the hole when it is totally wet and you come in and out , it causes this sound . I don’t know how to explain in English but it happens a lot when a woman gets too wet during sex. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

These aren’t farts , it is just a normal reaction of the hole when it is totally wet and you come in and out , it causes this sound . I don’t know how to explain in English but it happens a lot when a woman gets too wet during sex. 

Do you do this with women?! I honestly need to know. Because if my husband ever pulled this shit, he would be out the door. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

@OhNoSheKnowsasked the question WHO DOES THIS?

You've just answered him DD ha!...😉

2 hours ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

Do you do this with women?! I honestly need to know. Because if my husband ever pulled this shit, he would be out the door. 

There are women who get very wet , it has happened that I have been with women and it is always a bit “ strange “ when it happens , especially when you are a “ new “ couple or just sex partners . I don’t know how else to explain apart from being a normal thing amongst many couples .