Gina and Bruno - Home activities #12

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was pretty apt that the song 'Toxic' was blasting out of her phone, and she was singing along loudly when he came into the bedroom before it really kicked off...

They've been walking a tightrope with this apt. for ages so i'd say a police report brings unwanted attention that's not wanted or needed.

25 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

How you find this funny is beyond me? To say it was a simple argument is not a fair description at all.:angry:

I said that I don’t find it funny . I can’t name them fights , these things happen with all couples , that’s why they always reunite these two couples . I tried to make a joke as we all know how these  two couples are with their relationships , they are both without a future and both Kitty and Gina know it but love is something that can’t be controlled .. also the many years of having some that becomes a habit and it is difficult to say goodbye . 

I apologize if you were offended by my comment , it was definitely a post of making fun . What just happened is serious and this isn’t to make jokes . 

Archived