Gina and Bruno - Home activities #12

As Vanessa and Marketta apt got closed when police saw the cameras and Vanessa showed up at VHTV i would say she got banned from RLC so i think the same will happen for Gina and Bruno this is a serious matter for RLC from the posts police saw the cameras. It's only a matter of time before the apartment will be removed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Daleys said:

As Vanessa and Marketta apt got closed when police saw the cameras and Vanessa showed up at VHTV i would say she got banned from RLC so i think the same will happen for Gina and Bruno this is a serious matter for RLC from the posts police saw the cameras. It's only a matter of time before the apartment will be removed.

Police see the Camera's then it's obvious the places are used for sexual purposes.  Then RLC gets investigated and goodbye to Barcelona.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Police see the Camera's then it's obvious the places are used for sexual purposes.  Then RLC gets investigated and goodbye to Barcelona.

It's all thanks to Gina and Bruno they brought down RLC golden apartments the girls apt.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's all thanks to Gina and Bruno they brought down RLC golden apartments the girls apt.

There were two other websites that used to operate LifeUnderCam.com and Spygasm.com  where are they today.  They no longer operate because of problems with the police. They got raided and shutdown.  That's why RLC don't want the Police inside the apartments is because of the cameras. It brings trouble towards illegal activities and shut them down in a quick hurry.

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is not clear to me who called the police, Gina or the neighbors ?   

Based on RLC's action towards the former B1 girls after the noise complaint and being more serious, is it safe to say now that RLC closed 2 apartments in the last two weeks ? One in Prague and the other in Barcelona  🤔 

I am of the opinion it was the neighbors because of how loud Gina was screaming especially when she had the door open screaming at him when he was in the hall. Also, the neighbors must have said it was bad enough they sent 4 officers not just two. I think they were also looking for some drugs as they searched in some of the closets. Let's not forget Bruno is likely in Spain with an expired Visa. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

De politie ziet de camera's, dan is het duidelijk dat de plaatsen voor seksuele doeleinden worden gebruikt. Dan wordt RLC onderzocht en afscheid van Barcelona.

Zou wel eens een tweede Rusland kunnen zijn voor RLC

• Upvote 2