Gina and Bruno - Home activities #12

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Send Bruno to the southern border all illegal immigrants are allowed to enter America 🇺🇸 and receive welfare & free medical at the expense of American taxpayers 

Guys, block this dumb ass from the US. He must watch Fox News and they haven't told the truth in over 5 years on any of their shows. Idiots like this guy again inflate idiots like trump who 75% of the world knows is a fucking lying moron. 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You are actually new levels of stupid for trying to spin this to your ignorant ass narrative.

...and you just keep on with your defense of abuse and rape.  We can all see your level of depravity from your posts.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

His problem is that he can not control his mind and goes bananas. Crushes phones, doors, tears cabinet door off hinges etc etc

Le problème c'est qu'ils n'ont jamais été compatible comme couple et c'est un peu la faute à RLC de leur avoir donné un appartement car les conséquences étaient un peu prévisibles...

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Guys, block this dumb ass from the US. He must watch Fox News and they haven't told the truth in over 5 years on any of their shows. Idiots like this guy again inflate idiots like trump who 75% of the world knows is a fucking lying moron. 

While I don't necessarily agree with him , I think your head is up your ass a bit more.

Either way...I don't block anyone...free speech and a thick skin ...you know?

Archived