US General Domestic Politics #38 Begins 11/02/21.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Only thing is Trump won't likely be on the ticket in 2024.  He'll be wearing an orange jumpsuit labelled Department of Corrections at Rikers Island.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Then he will be invisible  ----orange skin and orange jumpsuit!1🤣

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 file (62 KB)

And without the Covid virus Trump would have been reelected in a landslide. But Chinese Communist government didn't care much for Trump did they? Think maybe the Chinese produced the virus in their lab and purposely released it on the world and the U.S. in order to take out Trump and ruin western economies?

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And without the Covid virus Trump would have been reelected in a landslide. But Chinese Communist government didn't care much for Trump did they? Think maybe the Chinese produced the virus in their lab and purposely released it on the world and the U.S. in order to take out Trump and ruin western economies?

Well I agree with you about the Chinese and the Covid-19 being made by them which I believe escaped also the Chinese are not friends with any Western democratic countries if WWIII ever happened all we could do is stick are heads between our legs and kiss all our arses goodbye. So we have to unite against them politically and economically.

Their military expansion in the Pacific is ongoing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.MSN.COM

US President Joe Biden reportedly shocked Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall by loudly farting during a reception at the UN Climate Change Conference.

He said in his speech: “On my very first day in office, I took action to return the United States to the Paris Agreement. Since then, our administration has been hard at work unlocking clean energy breakthroughs to drive down the cost of technologies that will require us to do — to achieve net-zero emissions, and working with the private sector on the next generation of technologies that will power a clean economy of the future.”

I suggest that he work on achieving zero emissions of his own making especially in public.🤣

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

You could also add:

If you don't like Hank Wiliams JR music than don't play it.

I would think that people who like Hank Williams jr. music play it and people who don't like it don't play it. That's common sense, except for the "woke" people in the U.S. If THEY don't like the music then they believe no one should be allowed to listen to it.:angry: