B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana home .. The phonecall so as the main door opens was to Daniela .. Daniela asked Nana to keep the main light of the hall and of the main door entrance on .. 

Strange request. Will Fior be back I wounder.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thinking about starting a poll guys...

''What's you're GO TO apt right now?''

None isn't an option....

OK, maybe it was a bad idea and I won't bother...😏

Fav apt is really hard. All for them have people that I don't care and most of them have someone that I like. 

Soon to start a poll also ( have delayed it two days actually ) ..the last day will be 31st December so as we can check the results with the new year and perhaps during the famous New Year’s Eve party at the villa 😉

Poll 1 will be about the best GOV tenant in 2021 and the second will be the best female tenant of 2021.. but this will be at the polls section I hope soon , I think it is time today for 😴😴 😂🤣😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Soon to start a poll also ( have delayed it two days actually ) ..the last day will be 31st December so as we can check the results with the new year and perhaps during the famous New Year’s Eve party at the villa 😉

Poll 1 will be about the best GOV tenant in 2021 and the second will be the best female tenant of 2021.. but this will be at the polls section I hope soon , I think it is time today for 😴😴 😂🤣😂🤣

I wish you hadn't told me that DD...I won't be able to get to sleep tonight now with excitement...My head will be spinning when I go to bed tonight...and it won't be from the Gin 😏

Goodnight...

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In order: Radi, Karol, Anna, Masha, Martina, Twins, I'm following Leia more closely to see what's her game.

Thx...Some lovely girls there, and I respect yours, and everyone's opinion...we all have different tastes.
But, at this present moment in time I only really follow 1 girl, Karol, which is sad, and a true reflection of what RLC has become....we all had a shitload of favourites back in the day...

Sorry my friend, I wasn't really gonna start a poll here...I was just trying to make a point...but thx for responding 👍

I think DD is gonna start 1 tomorrow...😏

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thinking about starting a poll guys...

''What's you're GO TO apt right now?''

None isn't an option....

OK, maybe it was a bad idea and I won't bother...😏

If you are using that poll B4 always as always been my first port of call, we have had some gorgeous girls in there in the 5 years I've been watching. And till this day my favourate thing to watch was Kim dancing her arse while brushing her teeth. 🙂 

In fairness (and I'm sure I'm gonna get some stick for this comment) there have been good looking girls in all the Barca apartments. None I'd say no to anyway...especially Sera's tits. 🙂 

EDIT: At the moment though it's not worth watching. $10 extra a month for a not to clever crew it's not worth it is why I don't sub right now.

• Like 1