B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unlikely, but I hope someone arrives soon. Nana seems to have bagged  Dani. At this rate Radi's gonna be Billy no mates...I fucking hate it when a girl is left out...regardless of who it is ☹️

Radi is a difficult person and we all know that .. but it is an incredible change of events when for the last couple of days Daniela and Radi enjoyed spending time together and all of a sudden we see this today… unless new or repeaters  show up , Barcelona apartments will become even  more boring than their current state . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radi is a difficult person and we all know that .. but it is an incredible change of events when for the last couple of days Daniela and Radi enjoyed spending time together and all of a sudden we see this today… unless new or repeaters  show up , Barcelona apartments will become even  more boring than their current state . 

Even today Radi and Dani were having fun trying on clothes...So what happened. I suppose it makes interesting viewing though...and there isn't much of that right now...😏

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No doubt invited by the girl he's f@cking outside the apartment.  If you need to know who that is, she spells her name NANA as in nana nana boo boo...the jokes on you!

I see your detectives prove my earlier post , who told you this time ? The RLC management ? Is your source an RLC employee ?! You know what  Fatboy ? 

LMAO 

🤣 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😜🤪😜😛😛😛😛😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Even today Radi and Dani were having fun trying on clothes...So what happened. I suppose it makes interesting viewing though...and there isn't much of that right now...😏

November entered , we lost the 4 musketeers , depression occurs nearly everywhere .. At Linda’s , at Gina’s , only today Leora seems to be in a better mood , Masha got up from her bed after almost two days .. a bad bad bad period for RLC , kind of being at a dead end and their kind of unlucky with their choices and the recent incidents ..let’s hope for major changes because after a brilliant October with the aura of Olivia , Ulyana , Fiora and Harley , we might get another historic low 😔of viewership . 

Radi please do not use a razor to take facial hair off because you will have a beard later one in life use on of these.

Ради, пожалуйста, не используйте бритву для удаления волос на лице, потому что в будущем у вас будет борода. Используйте одну из них.

DIAMONDSKINPRO.COM

Eliminate unwanted hair and forget about irritated skin after shaving with Diamond IPL Laser Hair Removal Machine! Just three quick...

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No doubt invited by the girl he's f@cking outside the apartment.  If you need to know who that is, she spells her name NANA as in nana nana boo boo...the jokes on you!

PM me the proof that you have. Or is the voices in your head that are telling you this?

• Haha 2

Just now, thinga69 said:

PM me the proof that you have. Or is the voices in your head that are telling you this?

Please ..live the feeding to the troll at me , there’s no use to satisfy his egomaniac and delusional obsession . He is either going to be banned for good by attacking everyone or the moderators will save him one more time as they do for years after years . 

Let him post his fairy tales , let him attack , let him go against all forum rules . Let him be Fatboy, the one and only . 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

November entered , we lost the 4 musketeers , depression occurs nearly everywhere .. At Linda’s , at Gina’s , only today Leora seems to be in a better mood , Masha got up from her bed after almost two days .. a bad bad bad period for RLC , kind of being at a dead end and their kind of unlucky with their choices and the recent incidents ..let’s hope for major changes because after a brilliant October with the aura of Olivia , Ulyana , Fiora and Harley , we might get another historic low 😔of viewership . 

OT I think her producer is healing Masha's depression. 😂

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

OT I think her producer is healing Masha's depression. 😂

At least she has ways to escape her loneliness at times and feel a bit better .. and as always , never hiding her private life ☺️ “ only at Masha’s   “ strikes  again ( actually it was quite some time 😁