B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

16 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I'm trying to guess which would be the best pairings. With a year of extra wisdom ginger would be fun to follow. 

The girls that need to be in the villa are already in Barcelona , it is up to RLC administrators to find the solution for the girls and bring them in as they recently did and they were for a month the most fun and enjoyable apartment to watch .. 

• Haha 3

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

The girls that need to be in the villa are already in Barcelona , it is up to RLC administrators to find the solution for the girls and bring them in as they recently did and they were for a month the most fun and enjoyable apartment to watch .. 

I think this path is dead end. I transfer my optimism to worthy participants. I am 75% deaf, if I lived next door to the girls they would still be here.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly and Magan are still there?