B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well things go from bad to worse. If we don't see any new girls soon in B4, and Radi and Nana stop speaking to each other after this...Wild times ahead 😏

lets hope its not for blueberrys again

200.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So I guess the subject is the party. 

I'm not sure...I've just checked a bit of replay...but not much. About 15.15 it looked like Radi realised Nana and Dani were going out. Dani briefly chatted and Radi quickly threw her tracksuit on...but the girls were ready to leave. Radi came back into her room and stripped off again, looking a bit pissed off. I wonder if this was what the heated discussion was about and Nana arranged it behind her back.
Dani appears to be piggy in the middle here
I'm not glued to RLC, but am a bit intrigued here. So, again on replay, about 14.48, Radi came back to her room via the bathroom after spending about 45 mins trying on clothes in Dani's room. Nana had been in her room, then left to go to Dani's, quickly checking Radi was back in her room. She went to see Dani. It looked to me like she was avoiding Radi...
Now I might well have missed a shitload of stuff, since these are just small incidents...and Gonzalo might feature somewhere in the equation...but it's pretty obvious to me that Radi's not on Nana's Christmas card list right now 🥴

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure...I've just checked a bit of replay...but not much. About 15.15 it looked like Radi realised Nana and Dani were going out. Dani briefly chatted and Radi quickly threw her tracksuit on...but the girls were ready to leave. Radi came back into her room and stripped off again, looking a bit pissed off. I wonder if this was what the heated discussion was about and Nana arranged it behind her back.
Dani appears to be piggy in the middle here
I'm not glued to RLC, but am a bit intrigued here. So, again on replay, about 14.48, Radi came back to her room via the bathroom after spending about 45 mins trying on clothes in Dani's room. Nana had been in her room, then left to go to Dani's, quickly checking Radi was back in her room. She went to see Dani. It looked to me like she was avoiding Radi...
Now I might well have missed a shitload of stuff, since these are just small incidents...and Gonzalo might feature somewhere in the equation...but it's pretty obvious to me that Radi's not on Nana's Christmas card list right now 🥴

The discussion began at 1356 when Nana and Dani were leaving the tub. I tried to figure out what started all this and couldn't see. Before Radi leave her room I just saw her checking RLC to know where they were. And the discussion upstairs maybe have involved something written on a message app that they use. Let's wait to see any one here understood correctly what happened. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I find it funny how you people just sit back and take the f@cking RLC is given you and then want to say how good RLC is.  If anyone is the hypocrite here "DD" it's you.  I don't go to the Leora threads for one reason and one reason only, Leora has yet to show me that she is a slutty girl like all of the Barcelona girls are.  Therefore, she and her fans are safe with me.  If that changes one day and she does show her slutty side, you'll be seeing me in the Leora threads!!

Her slutty side hypocrite Fatboy happens outside of the apartment so the “ Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk “ image isn’t hurt .. but since you know all and you can promise and make everyone trust you , I wonder how you don’t know this too . I guess your knowledge concentrates only when Bogdan fucks Martina outside of the apartment or when the Barcelona girls according to all of the detectives you have hired to monitor the city when the girls go out tell you that they are fucking with drug dealers or they are stripping themselves in bars / clubs and they provide prostitute services .

Leora is another GOV woman but she’s so smart that she doesn’t show anything on cameras so as to keep her image intact . Trust me and I promise you , I live in Europe and have many sources because of my tourism job in Prague 👻

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1