Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Just now, Benfold said:

Well whatever those two are planning out there, they better hurry up. They've been outside 10 minutes or more and Sia is running out of steam

Also remember Michelle was a little unwell yesterday and as someone says the smoking makes her out of breath. It would be nice if they called Sia out to the balcony but maybe it is a smoking break. My Belle smokes from time to time - I wish she wouldn't but then who am I? 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Also remember Michelle was a little unwell yesterday and as someone says the smoking makes her out of breath. It would be nice if they called Sia out to the balcony but maybe it is a smoking break. My Belle smokes from time to time - I wish she wouldn't but then who am I? 

Cigarettes are on the table, and they didn't take any outside. They're chatting about something, but they've abandoned S after getting her in the mood!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm not sure, i got the impression Michelle was a little uncomfortable with Sia's advances on her, even though it was M who coaxed it out of her in the first place. Would love to be wrong though

I really think it was just another coaching moment. Like hey hold off on the tits grabbing we'll build up to it kind of thing. Just seconds before that she whispered in her ear for Sia to put her hands on Michelles hips while she bend over in front of her and rubbed her ass into Sia's crotch. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Cigarettes are on the table, and they didn't take any outside. They're chatting about something, but they've abandoned S after getting her in the mood!

You are observant tonight. I have seen Leora bate today so maybe I have seen enough pussy although I am gutted about not capturing Jasmin's swivel.

Sia seems a bit timid and doesn't want to intrude. It took a lot of time before she went to Belle's room when the three girls were there, just before Candy went to sleep, and she knocked and entered super cautiously. Whatever these two are doing on the balcony, she doesn't dare to intrude.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I really think it was just another coaching moment. Like hey hold off on the tits grabbing we'll build up to it kind of thing. Just seconds before that she whispered in her ear for Sia to put her hands on Michelles hips while she bend over in front of her and rubbed her ass into Sia's crotch. 

Hope you're right! Sia just went to the balcony to call them back inside but no luck yet

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hate to say this but is this life without Jasmin? I know Benfold you were waiting for me to say that. :biggrin:

I think it's life with Michelle. She got the alcohol (I think), hugged and flirted with Sia, got her drunk, and got her dancing.

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

You heard that?  The music must have been too loud for me to have noticed.  Plus the language thing .....

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Maybe My Belle :heart: is retelling the story of her evening - you know she can talk. I think her and Ilona ought to have an expressive story competition.