Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Now that's to much she is nice but she is in RLC she has to give us some show LOL that's why she is there :huh:

Because a girl who comes on Rlc must make her bitch, it is clearly very reductive for the image of the woman

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

And don't forget to ask them to keep Melissa, one of the true genuine girls that is not faking everything !

Unfortunately vlkvlk they won't listen. I think she's what call in the North East 'The dogs bollocks' . Basically she's great!

A few flashes but My Belle's panties remain on and we neither have good light nor NV and the table has moved.

I am certainly not paying for a month of RLC because I've just wasted 20$ because of them (because they did not make it clear to the girls that they should not have done that beforehand)

And Michelle. Belle want to take her panties off but Michelle the girl who shows pussy and bates for a living is refusing so I say send her home. if she took them off My Belle would take hers down instead of unsatisfactory flashes. Imagine what we would have seen with some of those bends near cam 1.

What happened tonight was stupid on my part especially since I do not take my usual precautions with my credit card but when it is what I want to see most in the world, what am I meant to do? 

They better turn up the heat after this break and MY BELLE:heart: MUST LOSE HER PANTIES

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Pussy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, vortios said:

They tell me that today they have lively party on the balcony, and they are drinking from the bottle ... Belle especially. Let someone from RLC, please confirm it.

we need cam in the balcony lol :angry:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Sia talks to her boyfriend in Russian, Ukrainian, or whatever the hell he talks ... not in English.

LMAO vortios she was talking in chines :biggrin: and she sad she had lots of fun with the girls , she sad she is going to be lesbian to her BF he sad go for it :biggrin::heart: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

It started badly with the cam, but this party is completely fine :biggrin:

It is just the matter of how many "fine" parties this apartment need to see before they have a real one again. .. ::)

Just teasing all the time will get very apparently sometime. ... There is something between an girl orgy party  and an monastery life (with teasing elements) that would fit very well to the project. ... Maybe RLC is able to cast some girls that actually are open enough to show all this also in frount of the cameras again.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2