Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the girl that prevented Belle to go further, was Belle herself.

Don't get me wrong, I adore her, but she had plenty of opportunities to go wild during her very long tenure that she didn't take, and it is impossible to find on every and each occasion another girl (or guy) to blame.

She exactly knew how the RLC bonus system worked, as she told Jasmin .And for a girl who knows where the cameras are, considering all the nudity, there is very few "very graphic" footage. Her more daring moves were often done opposite to the cameras, or with ugly calvin klein underwear.

The two orgies were great, and to a lesser extent the Anna/Caro massage, but she was clearly a follower, not at the initiative. 

As we could see by the interest in Michelle's cam, she has clearly an exhibitionist streak, yet chose (for example) not to bate (event if it doesn't give her much pleasure, just as a show for the viewers). 

I know there were frustrating moments where she was probably shut down by the other girls, but not always. Ultimately she showed what she wanted to show, no less, no more.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, timber said:

Sia? No lo sé. Asumo que el chico con el que ha estado hablando por teléfono en Inglés es uno de esos tipos.

It does not make sense, that in the short time that she is here, and the less times she has left, she has met a boy and takes him to her house, what reason would there be?

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

The boys are surprised at the number of cameras and what they are recording ... He who does not have a beard does not like it ...

The girls would have had to tell them about the Cameras before they are to enter the premises. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

It does not make sense, that in the short time that she is here, and the less times she has left, she has met a boy and takes him to her house, what reason would there be?

It is called a one night stand. That happens a lot in these kind of festive locations : Barcelona is a partying town for many european youths.

9 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

And the girl that prevented Belle to go further, was Belle herself.

Don't get me wrong, I adore her, but she had plenty of opportunities to go wild during her very long tenure that she didn't take, and it is impossible to find on every and each occasion another girl (or guy) to blame.

She exactly knew how the RLC bonus system worked, as she told Jasmin .And for a girl who knows where the cameras are, considering all the nudity, there is very few "very graphic" footage. Her more daring moves were often done opposite to the cameras, or with ugly calvin klein underwear.

The two orgies were great, and to a lesser extent the Anna/Caro massage, but she was clearly a follower, not at the initiative. 

As we could see by the interest in Michelle's cam, she has clearly an exhibitionist streak, yet chose (for example) not to bate (event if it doesn't give her much pleasure, just as a show for the viewers). 

I know there were frustrating moments where she was probably shut down by the other girls, but not always.

Absolutely she is a follower. I've always said this. But once something had started then there is no doubt she put every ounce enthusiasm into it and became more active then any other girl. And her exhibitionist streak has been obvious since Day 1. I don't know abou the not much pleasure form bating thing - I thought that was Becca and Jasmin didn't get much pleasure from sex. I do think that she did expect a lot more from Michelle while she was there. I also believe that that probably wasn't the first time she'd be in sexual situation with Caro. they shared a flat and that mutual pleasure under the covers was pretty vigorous.

Also remember earlier I said I didn't think My Belle:heart: would bate openly even if Michelle and Candy hadn't shared her bed. There was one time when I think she very nearly did but Rebecca persuaded to return to the party.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Absolutely she is a follower. I've always said this. But once something had started then there is no doubt she put every ounce enthusiasm into it and became more active then any other girl. And her exhibitionist streak has been obvious since Day 1. I don't know abou the not much pleasure form bating thing - I thought that was Becca and Jasmin didn't get much pleasure from sex. I do think that she did expect a lot more from Michelle while she was there. I also believe that that probably wasn't the first time she'd be in sexual situation with Caro. they shared a flat and that mutual pleasure under the covers was pretty vigorous.

My personal interpretation (but I have honestly no clue, it is purely speculation) :

- Belle was teasing - and she was very heavily drunk (more than beeing really interested in Michelle in a sexual way)

and/or

- Michelle was awkward because she views Belle as a friend, not as a sexual interest.

• Upvote 1