Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well first let's find out. She can at least give us a chance to do that. But really I honestly cannot see why Michelle comes here and starts drinking wine changes into different sets of sexy underwear and Belle changes into her party fit and then they don't party. If she was not in the room nobody would doing a jigsaw. For all Jasmin other assets, denying that she kills parties is just sticking your head in the sand. Defend her all you like but if she was not there tonight, I would give you odds of 5-1 on that they would be a party.

Listen Ben you've got what you wanted Jasmin stayed. Now give me what I want because I have very few days left. 

I want Michelle and Belle to get it on just as much as anyone, but saying that it's because of her that Sia and Michelle pulled out the puzzle? Don't be ridiculous man

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Belle y Michelle han dado ninguna indicación de que quieren bailar o montar un espectáculo, a excepción de poner en esos oídos tontos. Todas las 4 chicas están haciendo exactamente lo mismo, pero de alguna manera de Jas que está parando el partido?

Ahora bien, si se ponen un poco de música o algo y Jas Detiene la presentación que es una cuestión diferente, pero hasta el momento sólo son 4 chicas sentadas y media viendo una película mientras gossping acerca de las cosas en sus teléfonos

You see it that way, I nonetheless, I see that both Belle and Mich try to interact with Jas ... the consequence, that Sia feels displaced ... barely speaks ... Between Belle and Mich there is complicity of looks, of their bodies ... there is enough nonverbal language ...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well first let's find out. She can at least give us a chance to do that. But really I honestly cannot see why Michelle comes here and starts drinking wine changes into different sets of sexy underwear and Belle changes into her party fit and then they don't party. If she was not in the room nobody would doing a jigsaw. For all Jasmin other assets, denying that she kills parties is just sticking your head in the sand. Defend her all you like but if she was not there tonight, I would give you odds of 5-1 on that they would be a party.

Listen Ben you've got what you wanted Jasmin stayed. Now give me what I want because I have very few days left. 

way to go BB bravo man I wish I can write as good as you do Thanks BB 10 + :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

You see it that way, I nonetheless, I see that both Belle and Mich try to interact with Jas ... the consequence, that Sia feels displaced ... barely speaks ... Between Belle and Mich there is complicity of looks, of their bodies ... there is enough nonverbal language ...

Yes and I think they will put on a good show for us at some point, but looking at them now there is nothing to suggest they want to start dancing around naked but are being hindered. When they want to do so, I hope they do have the opportunity, of course 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I want Michelle and Belle to get it on just as much as anyone, but saying that it's because of her that Sia and Michelle pulled out the puzzle? Don't be ridiculous man

LOL yeah maybe but the party would be happening if she wasn't there. I would bet serious money on it. But if she's going to sit there all night she will like she has done break people's will. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

I am 99% positive that Michelle didn't come here with wine and sexy underwear to spend a night watching TV. Also Sia made an effort to change into lingerie. However it's not only Jasmine, Belle is not doing anything either ...

Except she's drunk wine and have you seen what's she wearing. She just doesn't want to upset Jasmin. My Belle hates upsetting people - surely you know that by now?

They can hardly just switch the TV off without conflict.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Sí y creo que van a poner en un buen espectáculo para nosotros en algún momento, pero mirando a ellos ahora no hay nada que sugiera que quieren empezar a bailar desnuda, pero se están obstaculizados. Espero que tienen la oportunidad, por supuesto 

The party will start after 12, if they are traditional, and when the movie ends. If Jas stays, I will not be the one to put stones in his way, but as I know that neither Jas nor Sia today are going to dance, let alone topless dancing, that I think that would not displease you, but You, like me, know that will not happen. And all the time, all the energy you spend to make her feel comfortable, and willing to participate, will be of no use. That, my friend, creates frustration.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Except she's drunk wine and have you seen what's she wearing. She just doesn't want to upset Jasmin. My Belle hates upsetting people - surely you know that by now?

They can hardly just switch the TV off without conflict.

I really do hope they put on a show for us tonight. Let them finish whatever they're watching and we'll take it from there. Nothing happens until after midnight anyway, it's not like these girls have to get up early for work :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Just now, BBsq69 said:

BTW estudiantes el lenguaje corporal, ¿qué haces los brazos cruzados de Jasmin - no precisamente positiva y abierta.

You create a barrier, it means that she is not comfortable ... but the reason may be that she bugs "intruders" as she thinks. There are people who are unknown or unknown to them, they feel uncomfortable because they think they invade their small world and their comfort. That can be a problem of affective maturity. But I'd rather not get bored with that.

• Upvote 2