Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Jasmin was very excited last night before she went to bed and did her dance. What does she know that we don't :huh:

she was excited cause she went out this morning a got some dick and she wants us to believe she went to the gym.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I don't like SIA body because she is too skinny. But i hope after this maintenance  she will receive orders, to spend  more time in undies and participate to party

And with any luck  Michelle should be back at B1 and made to stay in her assigned living quarters.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I don't like SIA body because she is too skinny. But i hope after this maintenance  she will receive orders, to spend  more time in undies and participate to party

I dont want to see SIA naked at all. She is the first girl on RLC who i prefer to see covered up lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She wasn't even packed the night before before she left.  She was buzzed the night before and fell asleep with her Vibrator still jammed up her hole.

I don't quite remember. She had 2 nights of the vibrator up her hole then Coke Boy and after repeated drug taking and fuckings at B1 I never saw her again.