Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I thought you would be back. Sia is drunk, and I think she has a crush on Michelle, she has been all over her tonight. I think Michelle is a little shocked

Michelle had a word in Sia's ear and she's backed off now

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I thought you would be back. Sia is drunk, and I think she has a crush on Michelle, she has been all over her tonight. I think Michelle is a little shocked

not seeing that, shes been coaching her to let go bit by bit all night. Maybe a little shocked but I don't think its for the amount of attention. 

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

not seeing that, shes been coaching her to let go bit by bit all night. Maybe a little shocked but I don't think its for the amount of attention. 

I meant shocked at how hands-on Sia was getting with her. She kept stroking Michelle's hair and cupping her face in her hands, and there was a definitely boob grab which Michelle took exception to, she pulled Sia's hand away and whispered something to her.

It's fun to see Sia letting go though, maybe she's not a lost cause like some were worried about

• Upvote 2