Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW I presume all these less frequent posters came out of the woodwork because some excitement was going on. I would just ask them, don't be disappointed and don't lose faith. My Belle (just about the major player in those parties as no-one was engaged in more sexual acts)

No way mate! Belle was a shining star on orgy night one, but Becca was by a mile the star of the show! The first girl to go down on another in RLC Barca, one once, not twice, but on THREE different girls! And on Megan multiple times. Not putting Belle down but credit where it's due

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

erf UM 9:19 

Jasmin not finish packing 

with B1 in UM to, i think Michelle up in B2 with Sia, Belle and Candy 

maybe a new girl in B1 took the place empty if Rlc do this 

wait and see ;-)

Sia Belle and Candy were still asleep and like I said Jas was almost finished with her last black suitcase-everything else pretty much was packed

• Upvote 2

Ive no doubt Michelle will move to B2 which is why she is up and out early to collect her stuff ready for someone else to move in to B1. Melissa needs some company allthough i love her on her own she has really shone through. B2 UM for cleaning team to clean Jasmins room for Michelle and Candy will have Belle's room when she leaves next week. Unless Candy takes Jasmin's room and Michelle to take Belle's is the other option. 

• Upvote 2

Because the way Sia was treated and ignored last night it might have given her a good reason to move to B1. But since she's still asleep I don't think that's going to happen. I think when B1 is back online Michelle will be gone and it will just be the 2 girls for now....

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Debido a la forma en que fue tratado Sia e ignoró ayer por la noche que podría haberle dado una buena razón para pasar a B1. Pero puesto que todavía está dormido no creo que eso vaya a suceder. Creo que cuando B1 está de vuelta en línea Michelle se ha ido y que sólo será el 2 chicas por ahora ....

Good morning
That theory seems correct.
Although after last night and the reply from RLC. I do not know if it will be correct for us.
Who assures us that this will not happen again?
Who says that tonight tomorrow or any other day, they will not dance again and at midnight, go to the balcony?
Who says these girls will offer entertainment?
I wanted to explain to RLC, that they can not answer me that they do not give indications to the girls ...
So, what is the output?
If they do not assure us that the girls offer us entertainment and fun, what the hell are we doing here?
I think most of us have more interesting things than looking at hours and hours, chairs or girls who are looking at their cell phone.

• Upvote 1