Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Like I said on there - I'm saying nothing other than she is playing with fire and she might not realise it. She half believes him - well I guess while he's paying her ...

She is definitely playing with fire, i just hope she does not get burned, So so dangerous. Its her life she has to make her own decisions even if we thing they might be the wrong ones. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the new subscription and I see that RLC has increased the price for subscribing, not a small increase, but a three-month $ 25 more, it is clear that for this money want more, I'll do this any thing wrong, the You will be bored to receive my email, even though I know that will be used by little

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is definitely playing with fire, i just hope she does not get burned, So so dangerous. Its her life she has to make her own decisions even if we thing they might be the wrong ones. 

Grows up in poverty maybe and so wants the security of wealth but she's a bright girl with a lot of talent, socially skilled, technically skilled and probably many otherly skilled so she can make a success of her life.

Of course it probably damages my chances of seeing her as a cam girl and who knows maybe the guy genuinely loves her - My Belle :heart: is very lovable. 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Without cameras real girls do experiment. As I have explained before not only does it not have the same stigma with girls but their sexuality is different. Male homosexuality is genetic - lot of evidence for this - but with lesbianism there is in fact no evidence as yet so I believe they did need far less because it means far less. Incidentally we did have a few bi guys at college but strangely enough they tended to be Bowie fans so their hero was bi ... were they really bi or was it just Bowie. I am afraid I wasn't really close enough to girls at college to ascertain their reasons but I've been in few 3somes ... FMF and FFM if you know what that means and with the latter was very natural - well I happened to know about them.

If the Cameras weren't present they'd likely be licking each others pies on a daily basis.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Grows up in poverty maybe and so wants the security of wealth but she's a bright girl with a lot of talent, socially skilled, technically skilled and probably many otherly skilled so she can make a success of her life.

Of course it probably damages my chances of seeing her as a cam girl and who knows maybe the guy genuinely loves her - My Belle :heart: is very lovable. 

It would be hard to be in her company and not fall for her 

• Upvote 1

For the record, you will have a week of really good cams to watch. I'm going away on holiday and with my usual luck it will be the most interesting week in RLC history and I won't see a second of it. You're welcome.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

It would be hard to be in her company and not fall for her 

if she had been in college I could see myself pursuing her hard but I'm not exactly an alpha male so I would just be lovelorn - story of my life (OK not the vast majority of my life but just occasionally that dream girl comes along).

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mikelima - nessuna ragazza in Vaticano, ma non ci può essere qualche lì che indossare tacchi alti LOL

I can assure you that in the Vatican there are many girls, and sometimes much more libertine than in RLC !!!!
believe me .....
when you want to come to Italy you are my guest and I'll take you in rome. seeing is believing!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Vi posso assicurare che in Vaticano ci sono molte ragazze , e talvolta molto più libertino che in RLC !!!!
credetemi .....
quando si vuole venire in Italia sei mio ospite e ti porterò in Roma . vedere per credere !!!!!!

however last night Melissa has made me very happy !!!!
Now I would just like to have the full video of the magical night of Megan, Belle, Rebecca and Lola .......
Then I can die !!! (Usually romantic Italian music lover)!

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

if she had been in college I could see myself pursuing her hard but I'm not exactly an alpha male so I would just be lovelorn - story of my life (OK not the vast majority of my life but just occasionally that dream girl comes along).

The problem here is that the girls are naturally attracted to the alpha males. Assertive, radiating confidence, and success. The problem is that among those types, there are a large number of narcissist perverts, or manipulators (not all are, there are also great guys). I have a strong feeling (see Kitek tranlastions on the Jasmin thread), that Jasmin fell in love with such a specimen. And I sincerely hope that Belle is not, because I have a creepy, ominous feeling about this :angry:

• Upvote 4