Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Odd she put the carrier bag behind the door to the living room in the hall, maybe it was mostly junk, she did seem to be looking for something in particular, she even climbed up in her BeR wardrobe then sent a voice message on her phone

My impression was she was trying to find something but she did seem to take shoes out and put them in that plastic/rubbish bag in the hall. Very dead at the moment. I know they were out for a long time but you would have thought the 3 others would have provided some entertainment.

Candy to bed - beginning to lose faith in her.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Candy is a pretty girl but seems to me RLC should have saved the name ? Candy for someone with a bit more of a wild side.

Candy gives a lot of expectation - perhaps she should of swapped names with Michelle. At the moment she is not looking good.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My impression was she was trying to find something but she did seem to take shoes out and put them in that plastic/rubbish bag in the hall. Very dead at the moment. I know they were out for a long time but you would have thought the 3 others would have provided some entertainment.

Candy to bed - beginning to lose faith in her.

She has just doubled up the carrier bags to strengthen and but them back in the hall cupboard, nothing too alarming yet. Candy is going to miss her BF too much and it seems like he wont let her stay long.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

She has just doubled up the carrier bags to strengthen and but them back in the hall cupboard, nothing too alarming yet. Candy is going to miss her BF too much and it seems like he wont let her stay long.

Well her contribution at the moment is to ensure that My Belle will not sleep naked one last time but at least she stays out the way during sexy shower time.

RLC's recruiting is really not working out at the moment. The thing about hiring cam girls is that they have to put on a show every day for their job, so if you put them in an apartment and pay them to do nothing that's exactly what they'll do! They can enjoy some time not having to be an extrovert. Once Belle leaves, the remaining B1 and B2 girls don't hold much interest for me, although they are beautiful.

• Upvote 2