Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

wonder what they plan now .. Candy looks skeptical

I really don't think Candy intends to do much at all here. Maybe they are thinking of a false lesbian show like we got between Becca and My Belle - unlike the real one between the same 2 girls.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I really don't think Candy intends to do much at all here. Maybe they are thinking of a false lesbian show like we got between Becca and My Belle - unlike the real one between the same 2 girls.

agree. Looks like her bf follow her on RLC. He called her when she went in to Michelles room with Belle. And look at her now...

2 hours ago, cram4444 said:

Notice to RLC shareholders.

I am applying for a job as general manager,

And I promise to increase the turnover of this company.

There are some investments to be expected,

Some cameras to move,

Some cameras to be added,

Infrared lighting to be expected.

The possibility of having the sound of a cam while watching another.

I understand perfectly that there is no sound in the bathroom equipped with toilet

But when the girls are in the tubs this is no longer justified.

And we must especially give more importance to the castings,

And the rules to respect in the house under penalty of penalties.

When Sia masturbates hiding in a corner of the room this is unacceptable. Privilege the natural and spontaneity, and not these ridiculous cam show.

How RLC Can tolerate a Girl Employed by RLC

Can make cam show for a competing company.

We the subscribers, we are sanctioned when we share, our videos,

But girls are totally free to do anything, worse,

When they do something wrong, they put the apartment in maintenance and

T it is we who are still punished.

Pay particular attention to subscriber comments and suggestions,

Some of us may have good ideas. I am confident that some of us would be delighted to be named the subscriber's spokesperson, and thus organize a dialogue with RLC management. There is so much to do to develop this concept.

Wake Up RLC !!!

Too much bullshit in this post.

"How RLC Can tolerate a Girl Employed by RLC"

They are not employed by RLC they have a free apartment and they get money as bonuses if they do something.

"But when the girls are in the tubs this is no longer justified."

Do you realize how difficult it is to put sound when a girl is in the tub and cut the sound when she is in the toilet ??????

When Sia masturbates hiding in a corner of the room this is unacceptable.

Fortunately the girl are free to do what they want.

I will stop with this post too much things to say with all these bullshit

2 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

Too much bullshit in this post.

"How RLC Can tolerate a Girl Employed by RLC"

They are not employed by RLC they have a free apartment and they get money as bonuses if they do something.

This part is actually not correct, they do sign a contract with RLC and they are paid a basic fee, which is topped up with bonuses 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This part is actually not correct, they do sign a contract with RLC and they are paid a basic fee, which is topped up with bonuses 

I remember when people used to tell me off for saying that ... how times on the board and probably RLC have changed. The former situation is still true for the couples though as far as I know.

8 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

You can say what you want, but please keep in mind that RLC is doing the casting.

They had a lot of fun girls (Irma, Ilona, Stella, Anna, ...) in the past, that were nice to watch and open minded. Now, it seems they have more and more of this cam show girls that try to play as much as posible a brainless dumb that make nothing else as having a fake smile and strip when found someone even more stupid and pay extra. I hate this cam shows. 

The worlds "real life" are not included any more. ... It is just useless. They are so may cam pages (like chaturbate, cam4, ...) out there. Why the hell do RLC kill there own concept? ... It is stupid.

il y a 3 minutes, Thorhart a dit :

Trop conneries dans ce post.

"Comment RLC peut tolérer une fille employée par RLC"

Ils ne sont pas employés par RLC ils ont un appartement gratuit et ils reçoivent de l'argent sous forme de bonus s'ils font quelque chose.

"Mais quand les filles sont dans les bacs ce ne se justifie plus."

Savez - vous combien il est difficile de mettre son quand une fille est dans la baignoire et couper le son quand elle est dans les toilettes ??????

Lorsque Sia masturbe se cachant dans un coin de la pièce ce qui est inacceptable.

Heureusement la jeune fille sont libres de faire ce qu'ils veulent.

Je vais arrêter avec ce post trop de choses à dire avec toutes ces conneries

Pas d'accord avec toi. I-je le droit sans que tu ne te fâche ?

C'est au moment du casting et de engagement qu'il faut passer un accord avec les filles. Si elle veulent adhérer au projet les règle sont claires. Ne jamais  se cacher. Un détecteur de présence sur la cuvette des WC qui éteindrait le micro c'est facile à faire. On peut aussi imaginer un opérateur dans la sale de contrôle RLC qui pilote des caméras motorisés. Il y a plein de choses à faire pour améliorer le concept. Et si tu dis que les filles ne sont pas payées, je te crois, mais c'est peut-être le moment de réfléchir à le faire pour les motiver à jouer le jeu.