Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well a party will surely happen tonight and if we get preferably bright lights or NV and My Belle gets her panties off quickly then it could be my big night

Why did My Belle have to change into a less revealing costume. Those panties better not stay on. The other costume would allow slips and everything and that panties were easy to pull down

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Why did My Belle have to change into a less revealing costume. Those panties better not stay on. The other costume would allow slips and everything and that panties were easy to pull down

Noting like that will happen ... they will dance for some time and will stop before anything real is going on .... 

... they do not even have fun .... it all work ... it is a teasing show 

it also seems as it was on schedule ... Candy was really in hurry do get dressed in time ... and even B1 seems to join in ... it is all work ... the fun there is dead.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

What is the difference between party and teasing ?

I don't speak about previous  party but currently i see 3 girls having real fun whatever it is for the viewer or not

In the past they had this events and viewers get to know the personalty of the girls .... Now ... they have work. ... it is different.

BTW, you could see this even more clear in B1 ... there is no difference between her cam show and the teasing she is doing for RLC ... it is work.

Just now, MrBox said:

In the past they had this events and viewers get to know the personalty of the girls .... Now ... they have work. ... it is different.

sorry i don't understand  what you mean no offense.

Partys in Barca appartments have always been "work". Since the begining it is RLC that suggests them to make something fun for the viewers

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Well you got your way, she spilled something on her outfit

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

sorry i don't understand  what you mean no offense.

Partys in Barca appartments have always been "work". Since the begining it is RLC that suggest them to make something fun for the viewers

... do you remember Irma, Ilona, Anna ... if you can not see the difference, i can not help you ... ultimately it is obvious ... do you really do not see the difference ?

• Upvote 1