Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Because then, not being able to talk about the building, you think tomorrow, they would not talk about the house? Who is the naive now?

I am sorry, it may be because of you using google translator, but I absolutely do not understand your point. All the tenants of the RLC apparments (not only the girls appartment, but the couples too) have the right to live their life a they please, and considering the fact that RLC apparently did nothing against drug use, and see no wrong with cam shows for third party sites, they seem really quite lenient. Thus, they are able to invite whoever they want, and all appartments have plenty of guests, some of them beeing more interesting than the actual tenants : there are always plenty of guests at Masha's, Nelly's, Vanessa's, Carina's, Stesha's appartments. Barcelona girls appartement are not an exception to this rule : though somewhat uncommon, there are always beeing male guests. Heck, one of the staple girl from the appartment, probably the girl with the longest tenure, Nora, was in a couple, and Kiko (her BF), regularly came (to the appartment, and into Nora's pussy ::)).

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry BB but I think Sia is very attractive. Too tall and slim for me but I think all the girls are lovely in their own way. But you might have realised that by now ::)

Sia attractive ?. I digress lol

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Surely it does - have I been completely misinformed about this planet? LOL

Sia obviously used My Belle :heart: as bait to catch these 2 guys last night.

It's true. And they're going to have a big orgy just because they want Belle to get jealous and come back. ;)

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Yes I read what she did during her bath. But she tends to go to bed early and has been up and gone when I get up.

I only saw anything interesting happen afterwards but the actual bath was no comparison to a Belle sexy shower.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe they don't but I certainly would. There's no real reason to hang out with a girl if you wasn't going to fuck her later. 

A Paid Fuck.  These girls don't let any guy between their legs unless they pay.

• Upvote 3