Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure. Does the table look a bit closer or is it just the light?

That's my impression and I don't remember so many heads being cut off. It might have just changed inclination - that has happened with cameras before if they have got knocked. That was the case I am sure with Cam 1 at Masha's.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

That's my impression and I don't remember so many heads being cut off. It might have just changed inclination - that has happened with cameras before if they have got knocked. That was the case I am sure with Cam 1 at Masha's.

Do people look at the heads in Masha's? ::)

Look is my opinion, house B1, never used this to entertain your audience, if the girls have to bring people out because they themselves are not able to entertain ... then this is not "houses Of the girls " They will be something else, or that the girls just do not measure up ... Become the house in a hotspot? What do we aspire to? I do not think the memory of sister, of Iliona, of Danaya, of Lola, of Anna, who have passed before and be tainted with this. Parties if the girls have their private life, also agree, but keep it outside the house. Not inside. If Dima, or Sasha, or Yuli, or any other girl wants to keep her privacy, keep her, but not for some things, and for other things "I do what I please." Well, I think you'll rest from me and my complaints ... I do not want to pay $ 45 to see Chartube, nor see that the houses become what until now have not been ... The puticlub are for who wants them I do not need to go, nor see that this becomes one. I already said Milena's night, which seemed wrong, if I said it that way, now I must be faithful to my opinions, this seems to me just as bad. I hope you enjoy a good show, I for one part only wish you good evening at all.

---------------

• Upvote 1