Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Something does not work on Belle, the calls are cooling her a lot, not, a lot. It could go a little to the shit who is bothering her at this time ... He is a great son of the great whore who is sending messages ...

Don't take this the wrong way, Voritos, but it might be better if you write in your native language and let us do the translation. I can't understand most of your posts, but perhaps it's just me.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Siempre hacen eso, el teléfono es su espejo, no puede dejar de mirarlo, lo que ocurre a su alrededor.

She's been writing to him, because she has, on a couple of occasions, answered, and it has also happened when she has retired to her room, and Michelle has looked at her, knowing that something bad happened.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

She's been writing to him, because she has, on a couple of occasions, answered, and it has also happened when she has retired to her room, and Michelle has looked at her, knowing that something bad happened.

I hope its not that guy she had a bad time with on that trip, that was well creepy, she needs to stay clear of him

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

No tome a mal, Voritos, pero podría ser mejor si usted escribe en su lengua materna y hagamos la traducción. No puedo entender la mayoría de sus mensajes, pero tal vez sea sólo yo.

Excuse me ... in short, I'm throwing frogs by the mouth, over who is loading one night that I was going to. That which, perhaps, is a great satan. He's fucking us all ...