Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Well this was thouroughly entertaining, both from a sexy and hilarious standpoint. Don't think Bell is in any condition for anything more but tonight gets an A regardless.

Well, I guess I should have looked in earlier. When I logged on, Belle was already totally blitzed and fell down in the living room, pulling Michele down with her. :-(

1 minute ago, timber said:

Yep. Belle is that friend who is a fun drunk for maybe 30 minutes but then drinks herself right past fun and into complete mess. She doesn't seem to know her own limits at all.

Just no uppers to level out ? She had no problems drinking until 9:00am before

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Yep. Belle is that friend who is a fun drunk for maybe 30 minutes but then drinks herself right past fun and into complete mess. She doesn't seem to know her own limits at all.

Yep and she knows it too, but once drinking can't do anything about it she just keeps going until its too late

Well My Belle :heart: was on fire tonight almost literally - well done Michelle.

We need to install another camera in My Belle's bedroom because what views we would have now.

We have had to sit through 40 days of Jasmin ... why? And when Jasmin's cosy world is upset she throws her toys out the pram. I told you she was spoilt early on. I think she's been doing her best but in the end she has been cramping My Belle's style which is what you saw tonight.

• Upvote 1