Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well My Belle :heart: was on fire tonight almost literally - well done Michelle.

We need to install another camera in My Belle's bedroom because what views we would have now.

We have had to sit through 40 days of Jasmin ... why? And when Jasmin's cosy world is upset she throws her toys out the pram. I told you she was spoilt early on. I think she's been doing her best but in the end she has been cramping My Belle's style which is what you saw tonight.

She didn't cramp Belle's style at all. I agree she was out of order when she came out of her room, but Belle's problem was the guy on the phone, nothing to do with Jas

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

She didn't cramp Belle's style at all. I agree she was out of order when she came out of her room, but Belle's problem was the guy on the phone, nothing to do with Jas

Haha Bells problem was half a bottle of vodka and poor judgement as a result. And she was still a star tonight

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Doesn't know My Belle all that well as we know she doesn't really like the lights off. Michelle should have checked her pulse though and put her in a recovery position. I had to that with someone I wasted at college.

She is breathing, i have checked :biggrin:. I think im off to bed now the action is over