Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

See if there is a repeat between Michelle and My Belle. I believe My Belle wants more with her but what I saw was enough for me.

thanks and I forgot wishes for your health

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC has made a bad joke to me, to me today your subscription has expired, I was adamant not to renew it but this night came Michelle and brought new life into this apartment, I do not know what to do, what would you do?

wait 2 days. Michelle will go to Barca1 today or tomorrow

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

thanks to everyone for the advice, wait a couple of days and see what happens, now you are my eyes

I never get subscription has expired, usually  automatically renew mine, I have to cansel it 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

I never get subscription has expired, usually  automatically renew mine, I have to cansel it 

Unless cancel it as soon as subscribed like ive done before, the auto renewal is too expensive cheaper to do 3 months if you dare take the risk

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Unless cancel it as soon as subscribed like ive done before, the auto renewal is too expensive cheaper to do 3 months if you dare take the risk

That's what I did this time but before  I was doing monthly bases  

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC has made a bad joke to me, to me today your subscription has expired, I was adamant not to renew it but this night came Michelle and brought new life into this apartment, I do not know what to do, what would you do?

I went through the same thing about a month ago myself I let it expire then 2 hours later belle and becca had their fling and I missed it,now I have to make the same decision again in 4 more days

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I went through the same thing about a month ago myself I let it expire then 2 hours later belle and becca had their fling and I missed it,now I have to make the same decision again in 4 more days

decisions, decisions  ain't life a bitch !   lol

• Upvote 2