Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vortios said:

The guys last night know RLC, now that it will happen with Sia and the other girls, they will show up so openly? Or they will stop showing their bodies ... especially Sia, now that the boy that she is interested in, will be watching.

Sorry when did Sia and Candy START showing their bodies LOL

• Upvote 2

I wonder what would have happened if My Belle :heart: was there last night. I mean she's fucked guys (I find it very difficult to believe she didn't fuck the guy on the overnight trip whatever she might say or on her "dates". and we know of other occasions when she nearly fucked guys, so a drunk Belle if she was interested and free might just have done the deed. Judging from her bating it would probably ahve been covered up but you know those sheets sometimes have a habit of escaping. Certainly those guys it seems would have stood more chance with her than any of the girls actually there. Mind you, chances are Michelle would have found some way of stopping her. Anyway Candy might have gone to bed so it would have been awkward anyway.

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sia's bathing is never gonna be wild like our 2 pixies but she's definitely showing more...

Well more than before certainly but less for instance than Jasmin although you can see more pussy because it is further to the front like Belle's. The real test is how and when she puts her panties on.

• Upvote 1