Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the girls waiting the babysitter  to com home to take care of theme lol this is getting to much , what is wrong with RLC management  LOL they must be morons  or bad business persons , they pick 3 girls spatially  Candy most boring girls to look at , first day Michele show us the black toy and only time she used it at her cam show lousy  one too , I hope thery read CC 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Credo che le ragazze che aspettano la babysitter com a casa per prendersi cura di tema lol questo è di arrivare a tanto, ciò che è sbagliato con la gestione RLC LOL devono essere idioti o persone cattivo affare, prendono 3 ragazze spazialmente Candy Girls più noiose da guardare , primo giorno Michele ci mostra l'ora giocattolo bianco e solo lei usò a suo show cam uno schifoso troppo, spero thery letto CC 

i want michelle use dildo x us not use x sexy cam. i pay x funny not x hospital

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Creo que las zorras de la niñera de com a casa para cuidar de tema lol esto se está poniendo mucho, lo que está mal con la gestión de RLC LOL deben ser retrasados mentales o malas personas de negocios, que recogen 3 chicas chicas más aburridas espacialmente caramelo para mirar , primer día Michele nos muestra la hora juguete negro y sólo lo utilizó en su desfile de leva uno pésimo también, espero thery leer CC 

Tonight, I did not think to write, because I do not want anyone to call me a bad-tempered bird ...
But from your words has reminded me, that the girls are not entirely to blame for what happens in the houses ...
One has his years, and from a distance he sees how the youngest people, without experience, make the same mistakes ... and I explain ...
Yesterday, RLC allowed the same error to be made, for a third time, to get guys in for a party at home. With Milena the problem was another, it is true, but yesterday, there was a problem, big or small, maybe many do not see it, but I assure you it is a problem. And is that the two girls have a couple outside the house. I'm just saying, how would I seat you if you were your partners?
Think about it coldly ... I would have sat like a kick in my testicles.
See Mich, in the dark hallway, kissing ... if not for Candy ... the boy went without brakes ... or see Mich sitting orcajadas on the boy's penis?
And more things, that have been commented to the satiety, to finish, it was left that they were lost in the balcony ...
You have to have the soul of ice and not explode .. and I'm surprised that there were no calls to the girls during the games, well, I only remember one to
Candy, that stopped a little, but not much.
I say, you have to put yourself in the shoes of couples to understand, maybe I'm wrong, what is happening today.

• Upvote 1

Actually i am very bored by today. I had expected more interesting stuff to be happening not only in B2 where they spent a ridiculous time in bed perhaps because they got up too early but elsewhere as well. Some days are like this but I am sure it's my last full day and it's a bit of  a disappointment. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually i am very bored by today. I had expected more interesting stuff to be happening not only in B2 where they spent a ridiculous time in bed perhaps because they got up too early but elsewhere as well. Some days are like this but I am sure it's my last full day and it's a bit of  a disappointment. 

When Ilona was here i had to be watching as much as i could. Then with Belle i just had to watch her. Ive only checked in on RLC once so far this evening. I dont feel the need at the moment to watch like i had upto wednesday morning. I guess if you guys said there was something going on i would tune in. Its been about 6 months since i felt like im not bothered!

• Upvote 2