Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, corboblanc said:

No, que paga para ver sexo, culo, orgías homosexuales, niñas sin ética y sin moral! Usted paga para ver pequeña ruso y ucraniano ser tan duro como sea posible, tan desnuda como sea posible, culo sexo, lujuria y desenfreno !!!!! Si una chica va a fumar en el balcón, es inmediatamente un escándalo, porque estiman que por 40 euros, usted tiene el derecho a la terraza !!! Un puto balcón, con una barrera de protección y una vista del mar !!! Pero tal vez en este balcón, no hay culo, el sexo, la lujuria, el libertinaje, la inmoralidad, la fuerza !!!!!! EYH les gards, me aconsejan dar un paso atrás, para ir besar a su familia, y para abrir una buena cerveza en la terraza! Vortios que no lo hicieron para ti, te aprecian ....

It seems that you have not understood me, the fact of the cam on the terrace is not to see asses, tits, or girls kissing on the terrace, if I do not see it inside, I do not think I see it outside ...
It's a reason for freedom of choice ... yours and mine ...
It's like the laundry in B1, not that it's a room that we want to see, is that if the girls, as they have passed they get into that room has to do something other than the laundry, because you have no right to see?
Also, if this is live life, smoking, putting the washing machine, that is not part of live life?
To finish, and you know, that I also appreciate you, I know that you are a well informed person ...

who tells you that the girls have not been half naked on the terrace? :huh:
But that is not important, for me the important thing is not to see, but to decide what each wants to see.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me that the police requests are a little absurd, are the girls who appear to us while doing shows in front of the cam, if you do not want to talk about it, they can do it at home, if they agree to participate in this project will have to suffer the consequences for me and I repeat do it to get publicity

Actually I agree with that because this is not activity outside RLC. It does not give away their real identities. However there have to be rules and those are currently the rules of this site partly because like all rules, any change leads to possible unforeseen loopholes. The more complex rules are the fairer they become but then the more work they become to enforce.