Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

46 messages dans les dernières 24 heures !!!! , Comparativement à une moyenne de plus de 315 par jour le mois dernier. 

The girls are much calmer at the moment I think that to beat lola rebecca beautiful carolina etc its going to be hard and rlc should recruit a bixesuel girl to put on 'ambiance and a bit of sex without that night every evening either

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is possibly due to inactivity or lack of excitement in apt

I put it down to a lack of MY Belle :heart: but seriously when this month despite being UM for most of 1 day, B1 is absolutely thrashing B2. I think Sia and Candy don't have much to offer and Michelle only offers anything when she's getting paid plus they are out during the day but that should not have that big an effect as everything happens in the evening and night. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I put it down to a lack of MY Belle :heart: but seriously when this month despite being UM for most of 1 day, B1 is absolutely thrashing B2. I think Sia and Candy don't have much to offer and Michelle only offers anything when she's getting paid plus there are out during the day but that should not have that big an effect as everything happens in the evening and night. 

Has anyone heard when RLC is going to start to sell tokens ?

• Upvote 1