Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

caution the next time you want it to be more real!  it's REALlifecam, make it REAL!!! ?

I totally agree-real sex, real nudity, real masturbation, real interaction   :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:   (I am having fun with you)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

At 22:00 tonight victoria's secret show on CBS will be better than this supposed real life scam.

that's why I love periscope its real life exibitionists and most of them are Russians too, they are not getting paid just showing off for the fun of it and you just never know what you will see and its free and you can interact with the ones that speak your language

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

People only complain about it not being real or being a scam when the girls aren't drunk, half naked and rubbing all over each other. To me that says a lot.

And a lot of the time I think they mean the exact opposite of what they are saying but believe it whole heartedly to be true. What most people want here in Barca is less realism and more fantasy. Except they demand to be convicted it's organic. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

One observation that I find humorous. There is always an element on CC screaming for realism, usually when someone dodges a camera or covers up in the shower. Well here you go. Appies and drinks with some friends, everyone has their top on, no one is on a table, no one is wearing a nurse outfit, there are awkward members of the group, if anyone sleeps with anyone it will likely be away from everyone else. This is a decent representation of real life. Just remember these words of caution the next time you want it to be more real!  it's REALlifecam, make it REAL!!! ?

True, but its allow to hope and dream about something like a late night orgy

Guest emeraldking

guessing: old guy with end up in limas bed, say he brought other guy along hoping he might score with one of the girls but after the other show last week with two guys say this will end no different

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's me done for the night. Goodnight everyone, no doubt speak tomorrow :sleepy:

night naga