Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Sia popping up with the music and sing along while she packs up her clothes and she will soon leave the apartment. She actually looks mighty happy anyway. so it is a good sign that she feels good in mind. So it was not something evil that made her leave. All the best to all the new things you undertake in life Sia. Love peace and happiness. ✨??

• Upvote 3

Bring back Megan and My Belle :heart: for Xmas. Allow them to share the big room. Megan having dumped her BF will now be free to experience full pleasure with MY Belle :heart: every night. if Michelle doesn't want to get upstaged she'll have to join in. Of course none of this is real but I wish it was.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Yes Sia popping up with the music and sing along while she packs up her clothes and she will soon leave the apartment. She actually looks mighty happy anyway. so it is a good sign that she feels good in mind. So it was not something evil that made her leave. All the best to all the new things you undertake in life Sia. Love peace and happiness. ✨??

Nice post Hill. She's a nice girl with her head screwed on. Good luck to her x

She could even be gone before the others get back...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Hi Kitek, my god thanks for your transalations, just a question, did candy and michelle say when they are back from Paris?  Thanks again

I think I remember reading that it was to be a short trip... a couple of days.  And that they left with only a backpack as if for a short trip.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I would say she is going tonight or early in the morning, she does not have to be going home, she could be just moving on and leaving the project.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If I heard her correct on the phone just now, she said that "my girls will be back", and "we will have a little party, then I go to the airport".

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bring back Megan and My Belle :heart: for Xmas. Allow them to share the big room. Megan having dumped her BF will now be free to experience full pleasure with MY Belle :heart: every night. if Michelle doesn't want to get upstaged she'll have to join in. Of course none of this is real but I wish it was.

Sounds good to me BB. You can wrap them up and I'll unwrap them...:blush:

• Upvote 1