Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

1 hour ago, Zwavelaar said:

I'm biased about this new situation with Danaya as the new tenant. It seems that RLC has no strategy what so ever and only tries to please some customers who constantly ask for certain 'Golden Oldies'. Last time we had the return of Rebecca, because she was one of the more active girls and was the 'pink unicorn' during the lesbian orgies. But her second round was, in my opinion, a waste of time. Other roommates, other circumstances.

And now RLC again answered 'our' prayers and gave us Danaya. And of course some people are expecting the world from her. Because the first time she showed some nice interaction with the other girls. But again, this time there are other girls and the situation is different. 

I would rather see some girls who actually fit together. Who know eachother, have something in common. That can be interesting. Most of them are here for a short period of time, so it would be nice to have some nice activity from the start. And I mean some nice natural interaction, without the pathetic 'lesbian orgy' tease. Now RLC constantly throw some former tenants in the apartment, because they know they are popular. But most of the time the result is disappointing and the expectations are too high. It seems RLC is lost when it comes to the Barca apartments. They have no interesting ideas and don't want to put too much effort into casting proper girls. For me, they already reached a new low: recruiting cam girls.

Let's hope I'm wrong and Danaya will lighten up the mood in this apartment. But for me it is still no reason to renew my subscription.             

The idea with the cam girls was very bad. ... Cam show are the basicaly the contrary to RLC. .... Anyway, the partytime was one of the best events i ever saw on RLC. I like to watch real openness and fun. It way better as if the girls just wait for the time to be over so they get paid.

I think Danaya could be as good for the project as belle was, if she has the right company. ... With just Candy and Michelle, she will most likely and very equal to belle not be as a very good power source. ... They both are more some kind of amplifier. ... ::) ... This apartment still need a girl like Irma who knows how to make party. ... :)

Lets wait and see.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just logged on and see the beauty of Danaya. Your delectable nipples have not changed and still your boobs are intact. It would be nice if you forgot about reducing breast surgery and relied on stronger bras instead and not to slip back into the depths of depression and forget about the reprobates you associated with before. :angel: